Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: astonish

Imagine... If i meet Abhi sir... and suddenly something happens.. both of us will say Haila in chorus🀣

Hee hee... 🀣
I have already imagined it several times eversince I read your post 🀣
Kitna mazza aaega πŸ˜†
OMG people here are misunderstanding me now. I am climbing a staircase and trying hard to control my laughter still I am unable to do it. Two girls were coming down just now and probably they thought that I am laughing at them.. They were turning back and giving obnoxious looks.. And now I've stopped controlling my laughter 🀣

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bhav has been smsing me from the time this link has been posted on this thread and I was busy with something and was unable to come. πŸ˜†

I came on mobile to see what was so funny and if anyone has posted the caps, but no one has done it...everyone is posting only ROFL smileys and talking about Adi sir's dance!!! Finally I managed to get hold of a comp and check what it was...and I am 🀣😳😍 

And then the first shot when the lady is tripping and falling...ACP is saying 'Aditya'...meaning it is from khooni Dandiya.

I had seen Vivek crashing on the railway track when the episode was aired...it was the Salman khan one, right?

In the khoon ki holi shot, I also checked the original one from the episode video and found that the guy was standing far from the door. πŸ˜† It was sooo sweet of Adi sir to say that 'haila' and rub that guy's head...😍😳

In some places, I didn't understand why everyone started laughing...like the scene where Daya breaks a door and everyone enters and then suddenly they all start laughing. If you all understood, please let me know...I'll see it properly from my own laptop later.

And Adi sir's dance was sooo cute...he has that rhythm in his body...you know...the tendency to break into a jig when you hear music...😍 I remembered his dance in Dil pe mat le yaar. 🀣 I am sure he underestimates his dancing abilities and is shy and that's why his dances turn out awkward. (Please don't remind me of the GA, please)

OMG...I LOVED IT🀣  Thanks to those who posted this and thanks to everyone for making me so curious. πŸ˜†

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

In some places, I didn't understand why everyone started laughing...like the scene where Daya breaks a door and everyone enters and then suddenly they all start laughing. If you all understood, please let me know...I'll see it properly from my own laptop later.

Arey  when ACP sir entered, the door was completely disaligned from the frame.. (Did you notice Daya sir's sudden burst of laughter at that time?)
and ACP sir and Adi sir continued the shot because they thought that the door is out of frame... afterwards they realised so they started laughing.
THANKS FOR SHARING THE VIDEO 🀣🀣
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the side actors must be really wary shooting around Abhijeet. He pushed that guy and he hit his head, then he pushed another guy who was sitting on the swivel chair and he too fell and hit his head..and the way Adi sir himself slipped and fell down near the escalator...πŸ˜†

And he sure can try his luck in JDJ...πŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice to see a different side to every one🀣
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one video found on FW website...Just saw it...its type of VM...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlVxaNxVHHM&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interestingly done video I'd say.
hope they make good official ones.
To help us go πŸ˜πŸ‘
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
⭐️such mein kya video.πŸ‘πŸ˜†
I am going to watch this more often in the days to come.
Never thought Adi sir was this mischevious and naughty.
He breaking out in a jig whenever he listens to a music is so nice to see.
Over all it is πŸ€£
Especially when Salunke says ..."koi iss buddhe ko paani pilao"🀣
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -purnima-

CID segment on SBS πŸ˜Š

Thanx a lot Purnima πŸ€—

I loved this πŸ˜ƒ...they are looking so sweet 😍