Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Our 2 starts in banyan πŸ˜› ...

OMG ... look at Daya sir's muscle 😳 ... and Adi sir's expression 😍 .. both leave you stunned !!
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😍 hayree
kya pictures hai. nazar to hath thi hee nahin yahaan se β˜ΊοΈ

Lovely pics vis, deeps and bhavs. sorry if I've missed any other person.
I think all of you can understand😳☺️
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A sleeveless one would have looked better on Daya! πŸ˜‰
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know that's exactly what I felt ... πŸ˜†

nevertheless ... both look so casual and cool !!

I actually thought of posting the similar banyan pic of Adi sir from revenge of criminal .. where his banyan was similar to that of Daya sir's from this pic ... but he was holding his head in pain in those pics so opted for a happier one ,... I love Adi sir's expression here πŸ˜†
aditya_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some of Abhijeet Pics from "Bank Robbery Se Bada Shadyantra" . Posted them in CFC...Posting here also.
Abhijeet pics from "Bank Robbery Se Bada Shadyantra" :😍❀️all for u smiley
Somehow missing this kind of professional Abhijeet during lab scenes in recent episodes.😍

Also missing him in this kind of serious outdoor investigation stuff in recent episodes.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Oh my!!! what is this?😲 I finished watching part2 of Missing Bullet and ..
The biggest blooper in CID.
Thanks to bento this blooper can be seen with proof.
Case of Missing Bullet part2, chunk2 at 2:25 we hear the voice over of a postman saying "apke pitaji se telegram."πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Then Daya remembers reading the telegram from his father.

SO, when did Daya grow up in an orphanage? And when did his father die? And does this mean he was an adoted son?

FW does need to tell us how all this distortion came into being or will theyπŸ˜‰
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

SO, when did Daya grow up in an orphanage? And when did his father die? And does this mean he was an adoted son?

🀣 
The distortion came because the story writers changed and the new ones didn't have the patience to watch the old cases 😊

Wait for sometime.. You'll come to know about his mother too. πŸ˜†

Sample OTT scene

Abhijeet: Daya tum josh mein aake aisa koi kaam mat karna jis se tumhaari jaan khatre mein aajaye

Daya: Najhi Abhijeet... ab toh kuch karna hi padega... Jab tak meri maa ka aashirwaad mere sar par hai... mujhe kuch nahi hogaπŸ˜†
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
🀣
true astonish.
aah! well the golden era cases are a store house of information for all.
so a special award might be in the offing for the world's longest running TV series heyπŸ˜‰
Award for maximum number of goofups in the characters they created by themselves.πŸ˜†

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arey his father said that when he was in high school and passed away. Daya, his elder brother (fm injured witness) elder sister ( fm Daya ki dulhan) and younger sister (fm target cid) all were packed off to Mamta foundation. Daya just remembers his dad's voice. Edit I missed the telegram scene. But we always knew mamta episode was a BIG mess.Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

arey his father said that when he was in high school and passed away. Daya, his elder brother (fm injured witness) elder sister ( fm Daya ki dulhan) and younger sister (fm target cid) all were packed off to Mamta foundation. Daya just remembers his dad's voice. Edit I missed the telegram scene. But we always knew mamta episode was a BIG mess.

πŸ˜† Awesome...FW should appoint you as the official confusion or doubt resolving officer