Aditya- Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics-VII - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Greek Gods are from the Greek Mythology and are known to be the most handsome men on earth. Therefore handsome men are called 'Greek Gods'. There is also a Telugu song titiled 'Greeku Veerudu',  meaning Greek Hero...referring to a handsome man. So we refer to Daya has Greek God.
Originally posted by visrom

Greek Gods are from the Greek Mythology and are known to be the most handsome men on earth. Therefore handsome men are called 'Greek Gods'. There is also a Telugu song titiled 'Greeku Veerudu',  meaning Greek Hero...referring to a handsome man. So we refer to Daya has Greek God.

Oh thanks Visrom

Ohhh wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by pvkd

@ Dayas-girl ๐Ÿ˜›
This clip:

Thanks a lot pvkd...

WOW what a funny video...๐Ÿ˜†

Daya sir and Abhijeet sir giving co to each other in dancing too...๐Ÿคฃ

three cheers for their off screen friendship ...๐Ÿ‘

OMG Kya guts hai Bache mai daya sir ki ankhome sidha dekh raha hai...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks Deepika for sharing such a lovekly caps๐Ÿ˜Š

I can only say CID is introducing me to known people in various ways๐Ÿ˜†
Let me elaborate. I was talking to a close friend for a really long time last night. Due to the busy schedules we keep, it had been months since we had talked to each other. In the middle of the conversation (on mobile) I heard her mother an otherwise calm woman give a massive shout๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I asked my friend the reason and she told me that it was time for Daya to grace the tV screen in their house and her mother a staunch follower of Daya from 14 years was not willing to serve dinner to my friend if she didn't go down immediately. This brought my attention to the clock and it was 5 mins past 10. I told het that I too 'd catch her later and dashed to switch on the TV.

All the while I could hear aunty berating her daughter and shouting for her husband telling him that CID had started. She votes for Vivek as he is a worthy officer and he is from Bengalooru๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now I have one more person older than me to talk about CID. All I can say is Thankyou CID.

Can anyone tell me...in which case it is taken ?

I got this in FB...cant resist myself to post...

I think that one is from "case of burnt body". lovely pics debasree...someone is making me go ๐Ÿ˜
so amicable and sweet...๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ

so majestic...๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ