Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cids thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: astonish

Whenever i see any cap of daya sir with the baby...i wonder who looks more cute πŸ˜›

me too
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pvkd

That was soo cute.. Hey but dont you think that Daya sir's look has changed conciderably in past 14 years. He is verryyy cute right from the beggining, but in different ways during different times. In the two reruns he really looks like a baccha 😍 When I had seen a 2000 case for the first time, I was like '' Awww.. Chotu Daya ☺️ 😳 ❀️
Same expressions like the time when I had seen Madhumoy Sur for the first time.

See Daya was always cute.

Before 1999 he had one look. Between 1999-2004 he had another look. 2004-05 a third look(he was the slimmest during this period and pre-1999...his cheeks had almost sunk in during man on the bus).

From 2006-07, he had a hair-fallling-on-the-forehead haitstyle in which looked extremely handsome.

2008-09 he started experimenting with moustache and close haircut (in fact in Talking parrot he had shaved it off).

In 2009 end he got rid of that moustache but got that stupid tight, blue half-sleeved shirt (at the same time Abhijeet got his famous orange shirt).

In 2010 starting he was in Jhalak where he looked the most cutie bubbly in some scenes...one dance where he made faces at Vrushali.

Again in 2011 he grew an over-long moustache...going-down moustache and what-not. Now a new look with coat.

But he was at the peak of his Greek God looks between 2002-07.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Yes I agree 😍
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am so J of the girls who studied in rizvi college 20 years back πŸ˜› 😳

Same here 😳
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am trying hard to hit like to posts but it isnt working...
Wonderfully explained Vis... He was cute always... And resembeled a greek god always for me...
even now...when he smiles... Its worth dying for πŸ˜› 😳
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Like button not working for me either. Wanted to hit that for most posts on this page.

I have a teacher whose nephew looks exactly like Daya did in his 2002-2007 days. When he got married, the girls friends had a tough time to believe he was not Daya. You see both the groom's and the bride's friends are massive fans of CID. To this day my teacher's huge family sits together to watch CID.

When the bride was asked after the wedding how she said yes to a BBM with a MBA degree when she was a doctor with an MD, they were stunned to hear her reply.

She said," He looked so much like Daya and was so gentle when he spoke to me I said yes." My teacher's family consider her the best bahu and to this day she is the apple of their eyes.
I like Daya sir's mile😍 Greek god😳

padma_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

even now...when he smiles... Its worth dying for πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

I agree with both of u..greeku veerudu.
he was very cute with the baby..

auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If he sheds off some weight, he can still give some Greek gods a run for their money. Edited by auntyno1 - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He's an all time greek god ... the smile that he has is enough to make one go 😍 ... you get simply hypnotised by that smile .. and can go on adoring it and blushing !!! He's one of the most handsome men I've ever seen on earth. !! Gosh that boyish grin !! Can you stop yourself from falling in love with iit ??Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago