Aditya- Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics-VII - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
A very nice duo scene...

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
yeah thats very nice we hardly see them togather now. And when we do also it seems superficial
Thank you so much Vis .. 🤗 ...
I love this moment !! It was a natural undirected gesture .. and one that's very dear to me !!
Tarikaa Abhijeet ka Junoon hai..Aur uski sath Abhijeet ka Sukoon hai..
Hey Deepika are you growing out of your admiration of Abhijeet?
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

Hey Deepika are you growing out of your admiration of Abhijeet?
This is really sad to hear... Am I closing my eyes to every other handsome guy on TV or maybe even I must grow out of it. 🥱
But on second thoughts, no...!!!! I will always continue to admire Abhijeet. I am happy this way. If any other actor has to attain that status in my mind, he has to be on a serial for more than 12 years starting now and has play a powerful character like Abhijeet.
Originally posted by visrom

But on second thoughts, no...!!!! I will always continue to admire Abhijeet. I am happy this way. If any other actor has to attain that status in my mind, he has to be on a serial for more than 12 years starting now and has play a powerful character like Abhijeet.

I want to think like this way..."Abhijeet" i mean the character Abhijeet as well as Aditya Srivastav always inspires me in past in present in future...I dnt want to think others view becoz every human mind is different...I admired him...I admire him...I will admire him !!!
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago

ASTONISH wanted sum CAPS of BHAI😊... its for ALL of U...😃

🤣..My controversial post produced the reaction that I had predicted...no the admiration..I was just checking whether people notice what i wrote or not?😉Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
Perfect Smile...😃 But I would prefer without the stubble ðŸ˜† clean shaven ... ðŸ˜›

Thanks GD 😊