Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
YES! A fauji's shoulders shouldn't be slumped like that, you know...definitely not when standing before a senior.
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...Pradeep ( Adi sir) is very senior to Shergil (Hritik ) ...but i am still unable to understand what was Adi sir's rank...:s
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Adi sir's weather beaten face gives him a defence personnel's look that is more appropriate than Hrithik's.

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In the entire film though there are bigger names surrounding him Adi sir not just gets our attention but sustains it through out by being like a soldier in the high altitudes. Hrithik remembers that he is a star many a times in the movie and thus goes through the actions and dialogues in some places mechanically. Amitabh has done roles in high posts a lot but even he falters slightly in some scenes(NOM to his fans) . I am always intrigued when I see lakshya how did Aditya sir become a soldier for those moments so completely and without going wrong in any which way- walk, talk, stance, aura of an officer under fire, body language.
one word AMAZING⭐️😍
aditya_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today I did watch some parts of Mohandas movie.I'm not sure if these caps have been posted earlier, I'm posting some of  the pics:

Aditya Srivastav pics from the Movie Mohandas:

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditya_crazy

This scene was so painful... someone accusing a person who is totally innocent and actually trying to do something good...
Aditya sir's expression of that fear... helplessness... guilt... strive to do something...  all the epressions mixed...the perfection is unbeatable
Nice caps... πŸ‘

aditya_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Astonish, His expressions are quite natural.It's a pleasure to watch such natural act. 😍 I quite impressed with this pic also.

Thanks for your compliments yaar.😊
visrom thumbnail
I LOVE Harshavardhan of Mohandas...one of my favourites along with Vijay. Very very enderaring guy, I loved how Adi sir portrayed his helplessness..that's something which we never see on Abhijeet's face...it was so sad that Harshvardhan was killed in the end. 😭

Thank God they didn't show the truck accident...they just showed the paper cutting.

😍
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was watching mysterious weapon yesterday. Will try to post some caps today

Quote those pics again a please
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chiinnu

The most amazing pic of duo that I ever came across in my life !!!!

Someone wants to stare...😳 who wouldn't want to?