Aditya- Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics-VII - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry i did not know when i added so many pics in my post...don't have courage to delete few.
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️

I love this one...'Hi Honey'...😉😛

Originally posted by visrom

I love this one...'Hi Honey'...😉😛

I also like this..thats why i posted it. I posted few of mine favourite. His style the way he stands uff!!!☺️☺️
Originally posted by Chiinnu

The most amazing pic of duo that I ever came across in my life !!!!

Originally posted by deepiika

Quoting on this page...just to allow people to stare. 🤣

Since 2 days no one has quoted this one...I felt like looking at these caps again. 😳
I am listening to variety of songs online and HIS charismatic face is popping up involuntarily in my mind's eye...

Right now am listening to some romantic fusion music by Abhijit Pohankar and thinking of the other Abhijeet..😍 ❤️ ☺️

Originally posted by debasree04

Well said Visrom 👏
Because he has some x factor to overshadow the big star like Hritik...

😍 ❤️ ☺️

Very very true...it's something unexplainable 😉😆
I moved the post to this thread from the Gen Discussion thread...let's continue admiring Adi sir here.

This is where the discussion started - for late joinees.

Now in this cap...

Adi sir looks better as a fauji than Hrithik (at least to my eyes)...he looks more rugged and tough - the way a real fauji should be.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by snehal.

Here i really want to appreciate Hritik(for the first time in my life) coz 2 pairs of fiery eyes are staring him and he still managed to hold on to his ground..

😍😍😍

😍😍😍

It was posted by snehal. long back...seeing the movie again...i couldn't resist...😛😳
😳

Here i really want to appreciate Hritik(for the first time in my life) coz 2 pairs of fiery eyes are staring him and he still managed to hold on to his ground..

If I were in Hrithik's place I would have been shivering, blushing, smiling and finally would be overcome by embarrassment and a flood of emotions.
Originally posted by visrom

Adi sir looks better as a fauji than Hrithik (at least to my eyes)...he looks more rugged and tough - the way a real fauji should be.

Xactly...if u look both of them...their postures have also a major difference (at least to me)...Hritik stood more casually while he stood boldly like a soldier...