Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

OMG!!Jeevika Viren are so frigging cute

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg omg*gasping for air* 

Viren Jeevika are THE MOST ADORABLE COUPLE MAN

The hug wasn't showed in any sbs/sbb/If location segment so it came as a surprise.The hug was sooo sooo sudden.I don't blame Jeevika,Such a hot dude standing in front of him who ate a bowl of pheeki kheer just for her did deserve a hug man.This was just the begginning of cuteness.

Viren being the man is trying to make the first move towards her & i love how Jeevika wants to proceed aswell but is shy  instead of only being shy like in all other dramas.It making it realistic😉

words can't portray how cute Viren Jeevika are.Krystle is nailing it as Jeevika

P.S-Whats wrong with dadajii dude.It's the next day of his wedding.Obviously he can't concentrate on work😕 Has he forgotten his time when he married Daadijee🤣
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Both Krystle and Karan are awesome!!!!!👏
Love dem as viren and jeevika...😊
Mindblowing chemistry👏
so toh hai 😆..one couple who dont necessarily needs scenes filled with angst,sexual tension,nok-jhoks yada yada to create chemistry 😛..KT-KD  are the main reasons for a person like me who never had a liking for sweet saccharine couples is so invested in Viren-Jeevika both as characters and couple 😃
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE KARAN n KRYSTLE LYK ANYTHING😊 Sizzling Chemistry Yaar😊 MAH KRYRAN ROX❤️
shahriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya man dadaji should get a life!! or atleast leave viren alone with jeevika for sometime
they just got married man!! 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA! Dadijee? 🤣

Welcome to the Virika Craze club 🤪
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Mujhe To Doubt lag Raha hai k kahi Honeymoon Par Sab Classy Arrangements ho Isliye Woh Dekhne K Liye Swamini Na Chali jaye VIRIKA k Saath,Koi Bharosa Nahi hai Mujhe Unpar😆 Aur Yeh Dadaji😡kabhi to VIRIKA ko akele choro yaar😆 But I m Too Happy With d VIRIKA Moments😊😃
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG i luv virika so much...this guys r so cute n adorable...they share an amazing chemistry n finally all of a sudden we got a dreamy hug😍
n dadajii...🤣🤣
shahriddhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tatan4karan

Mujhe To Doubt lag Raha hai k kahi Honeymoon Par Sab Classy Arrangements ho Isliye Woh Dekhne K Liye Swamini Na Chali jaye VIRIKA k Saath,Koi Bharosa Nahi hai Mujhe Unpar😆 Aur Yeh Dadaji😡kabhi to VIRIKA ko akele choro yaar😆 But I m Too Happy With d VIRIKA Moments😊😃

🤣
ya knowing how possessive swamini is of viren, she is quite capable of accompanying them on their honey moon!!
Leena90 thumbnail
Viren and Jeevika have outstanding chemistry and make a perfect couple!