India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No Respect for Khushi anymore! (Page 9)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I do agree to half of ur post and disagree to the rest half. 

Even i expected that Kushi should have told the truth to Anjali before payash engagement, now m hoping before their marriag atleast she speaks the truth to Anjali or atleast to Akash if she feels Arnav is bad tempered and wudnt tolerate anyone hurting his di. 
I did show my disappointment on kushi in some other thread.

But what u r missing is, the girl is just 18. The gupta ladies i mean Garima , Bua, are useless. Y did they send Kushi to say this Anjali in the first place. The girl herself is hurt and been betrayed by shyam. garima dint even show a glimpse of feeling bad for Kushi, rather she was laid guilt trips on saying this wud break payal engagement. But kushi said she cant cheat Anjali and wil say the truth.

The way Anjali reacted so hysterically over the cutting of mangalsutra , i think the time wasnt right for saying the truth. Anjali behaved like a cuckoo and her talking of dying without shyam and all wud have made kushi believ that Anjali cant tolerate the truth and decided not to speak up the truth. 

But all the hidings are gonna back fire on kushi some day later and incase payash wil be married then it will be a prob for payal as well.  

I so wish the CVs make Kushi atleast speak up the truth to Arnav or Akash. somebody in the Raizada's need to know. lets have patience and hope the CVs show us something positive. 

After the diwali fiasco, there were hell lot of bashing posts on ASR and few wanted him to dieLOL

Lets not get harsh on a character, kushi is still a very young girl, she does make mistakes like how other character's do. Lets wait and watch how the story unfolds further. 

Kushi is a nice person and thinks of everyone's good. We viewers know how much of a bad person shyam is, but kushi doesnt know. She even needs to know how her babuji got ill and who made him cripple. 

Im more disappointd on the elderly ladies Bua and garima for using thsi girl kushi like a money minting machine and laying guilt trips on her every now and then. Specially garima, does she even consider kushi to be her daughterConfused

its not the age of Kushi to make right judgmental about someone. One learns from experience . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-.Sad.But.True.sarunlicious..

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Originally posted by barunroxx7

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Let's STOP This ALL :) Embarrassed Anyways Let's Have A Good Night LOL
I agree.I mean what the hell is happening in this post ??LOL

NOT More Than Sharing Our Views, I Guess LOL Hug
hehehe..continuous jhagda LOLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
This thread has gone TOO FAR. Members have directly/indirectly bashed and made attacks and personal remarks on actors/characters/other forum members.

This thread has turned into a mess.

I will be reviewing this thread.

Refer to the forum rules.

Closed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehreyaa.-Nithi-HaRul-loverSK_Love-Antu-_-Aslan-bahi.nyxx.Sad.But.True.sarunlicious..

Go to top