Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No Respect for Khushi anymore! (Page 8)

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Let's STOP This ALL :) Embarrassed Anyways Let's Have A Good Night LOL
I agree.I mean what the hell is happening in this post ??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher

prem123456789 Newbie
prem123456789
prem123456789

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY!! You are soo riight!! Im soo annoyed with Khushi..although I love her too bits but her character's just going off the tracks now!! I mean seriously?? She should think what if she was in that position? and not only that!! Look at how sad she felt when she found about Shyams betrayal!! So even though shes trying to keep this pain from Anjali but how can she lie to Anjalis face and be all happy? Liker no guilt! I think she shd've told Arnav and even if she didnt...she should do someting!! Her and her entire family are just lying to the whole Raizada Family...that makesthem look bad no matter what!! :(((((
strawberry111 Groupbie
strawberry111
strawberry111

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i know khushi's wrong in a sense. but guys just think about if you were in her place - realistically, if you saw someone like Anjali standing in front of you - someone you are close to, you love, you admire, - telling you that if anything happens to her husband or her wedding, she won't be able to live... i mean after khushi saw how much and how blindly anjali loves her husband, anyone would have become weak/ would have hesitated. i mean, i think its the cvs showing how she is human/ always cares about protecting the ones she loves and making sure they are happy.

i am 100% sure at some point she will realize she was wrong, and will in some way correct her decision... but i think to keep the story natural and realistic cvs had to show her hesitation first. no one would just be able to walk in and spill that big of a truth, knowing how drastically it would change everyone's life in one go. i would much rather see khushi contemplate her decision, understand why she needs to tell the truth even though it's hurtful, and then muster up courage to go do it in a very gentle way - instead of just walking in to the RM one day and dropping the bomb on everyone. 

i'm not trying to defend khushi's actions because from a purely moral perspective, i know she was wrong - i just wanted to point out that her hesitation was very natural given the circumstances/ i think it is the realistic nature of the show that makes it so good! so don't beat khushi up so much - instead try to understand her hesitation... and im really hoping in the future, she herself will realize it is wrong to hide this and will change her mind...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prem123456789bahi.sarunlicious..

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Let's STOP This ALL :) Embarrassed Anyways Let's Have A Good Night LOL
I agree.I mean what the hell is happening in this post ??LOL

NOT More Than Sharing Our Views, I Guess LOL Hug

-Antu-_-Aslan-

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
If u mean that La takes the right decisions she could tell the truth about their breakup now..

sarunlicious..

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberry111

i know khushi's wrong in a sense. but guys just think about if you were in her place - realistically, if you saw someone like Anjali standing in front of you - someone you are close to, you love, you admire, - telling you that if anything happens to her husband or her wedding, she won't be able to live... i mean after khushi saw how much and how blindly anjali loves her husband, anyone would have become weak/ would have hesitated. i mean, i think its the cvs showing how she is human/ always cares about protecting the ones she loves and making sure they are happy.

i am 100% sure at some point she will realize she was wrong, and will in some way correct her decision... but i think to keep the story natural and realistic cvs had to show her hesitation first. no one would just be able to walk in and spill that big of a truth, knowing how drastically it would change everyone's life in one go. i would much rather see khushi contemplate her decision, understand why she needs to tell the truth even though it's hurtful, and then muster up courage to go do it in a very gentle way - instead of just walking in to the RM one day and dropping the bomb on everyone. 

i'm not trying to defend khushi's actions because from a purely moral perspective, i know she was wrong - i just wanted to point out that her hesitation was very natural given the circumstances/ i think it is the realistic nature of the show that makes it so good! so don't beat khushi up so much - instead try to understand her hesitation... and im really hoping in the future, she herself will realize it is wrong to hide this and will change her mind...

Exactly . Never Said She Was Perfect :) LOL But Just Think From Her Point Of View Embarrassed

-Antu-_-Aslan-

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top