No Respect for Khushi anymore! (Page 4)

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Originally posted by Kamalika..

Mods,

1 month before i wrote a post..here i wrote that ASR did a wrong decesion and he is stupid..u closed my post bcoz indirect bashing not allowed...now here TM bashing khushi...if my post closed then these khushi bashing post also should be closed...

if arnav bashing is not allowed then khushi bashing should also be not allowed

But there is a huge difference between how you wrote that post about Arnav and How is post has been written.The TM is properly criticising the character not bashing.TM didnt say Khushi is an Idiot,coward and other silly words.
This TOPIC must not be closed Big smile

Everyone Out Here Have Right To Mean What They Want :) Hug Okay, Don't Call Someone Idiot, But I Do Think Arnav Has Been Coward In Some Scenes, It's NOT Wrong To Say That, I Guess If We Say He Was Coward & Weak In Some Situations . LOL I Don't Think The Topic Should Be Closed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I so agree with you !!
Khushi was SO SELFISH today .She was like i can do anything  for your smile payalDead .Even deceive someone ??Shocked.
Her character is LOVED for her so called innocence which I most definitely dont find adorable.
She is deceiving Anjali and Raizadas just like Shyam.
Yes I liked Payal today. after all these why will Arnav not call her gold digger ??I mean she doesnt have proper reasoning.Forget Arnav toh hain hi bura but Khushi ?? The adorable angel..My foot !!
She is just HORRIBLE not ADORABLE. Her character was always dull for me .
And yes ASR is jerk to treat La like that.He just lost gem.He has such a bad taste.
This show proves that love is blind on ASR's part.
 I cant say this about Khushi whether she loves ASR or not. She is just busy with her comedy/tragedy.
There is nothing special about this girl.Normal/Abnormal characters can be endearing too.But this Khushi is not even that..

WOOOW, She Is Thinking About Payal & Anjali . That's SOO Selfish Naa ?! She Kind Of Think That She Is Burden For Her So Called Family & She Even Agreed For Marriage With Bua Jee Just Coz Of Her Family Who Give Damn About Her Stern Smile Do You Actually Know What Selfish Mean ?! LOL & ASR Never LOVED Lavanya, Didn't You Watch Yesterday's Episode ?! ;) Embarrassed

-Antu-_-Aslan-

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

@Sanzz Yes ASR never loved Lavanya.TOO BAD !! The man is so unfortunate.
Poor guy !!All Khushi Kumari Gupta thinks about is her family.Ok everyone does but seriously she should not keep Anjali in dark for that.Anjali will die.Seriously thats so lame.
And O yes I know the meaning of selfish and that dialogue about her sister's smile did prove her that.
Forget that she even has no self respect otherwise why will she do comedy with ASR just after he has passed some aukad comments .Moreover she hasnt done anything so far for which she will get some.But ofcourse she is the lead so she will get the support.She doesnt need to be like this according to her character sketch.And one more thing just because you people find her adorable its not necessary that everyone will.Payal was better..

Red - Sweety, This Is TV & Never Meant For Logic, Accept It ROFL & Anjali Will Die & I Really Mean It . She Is Fasting Day & Night For Her Husband & Yesterday's Episode Proved Everyone About Her Trust & Love For Her SOOO Called Pati Pameshwaar Sleepy You Liked Payal & Have Liked Her Every Tym ?! Even I Liked Payal Today, But Generally She Has Never Been The " Elder Daughter " From My Side Embarrassed
KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely,the elders should have taken matters in to their own hands to try and resolve the situation,as this is what happens in reality...this is just going beyond stupidity.
jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

I so agree with you !!
Khushi was SO SELFISH today .She was like i can do anything for your smile payalDead .Even deceive someone ??Shocked.

Her character is LOVED for her so called innocence which I most definitely dont find adorable.

Yes I liked Payal today. after all these why will Arnav not call her gold digger ??I mean she doesnt have proper reasoning.Forget Arnav toh hain hi bura but Khushi ?? The adorable angel..My foot !!

She is just HORRIBLE not ADORABLE. Her character was always dull for me .

And yes ASR is jerk to treat La like that.He just lost gem.He has such a bad taste.

I cant say this about Khushi whether she loves ASR or not. She is just busy with her comedy/tragedy.

There is nothing special about this girl.Normal/Abnormal characters can be endearing too.But this Khushi is not even that..

WOOOW, She Is Thinking About Payal & Anjali . That's SOO Selfish Naa ?! She Kind Of Think That She Is Burden For Her So Called Family & She Even Agreed For Marriage With Bua Jee Just Coz Of Her Family Who Give Damn About Her Stern Smile Do You Actually Know What Selfish Mean ?! LOL & ASR Never LOVED Lavanya, Didn't You Watch Yesterday's Episode ?! ;) Embarrassed

Dear,some people here are 'phamous' for bashing the 'female lead' of different serials.TongueSo no point of trying to make them understand the proper logic.Let them continue their baby-cry.LOL

I'm Wondering If She Is Trying To Bash The Character Or ?! Ermm She Just Said That She Like Payal, But She Has Never Been Strong Embarrassed & Cared Very Much About Her Family Like Khushi Do SOO I Don't What To Say LOL

-Antu-_-Aslan-

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

I so agree with you !!
Khushi was SO SELFISH today .She was like i can do anything for your smile payalDead .Even deceive someone ??Shocked.

Yes I liked Payal today. after all these why will Arnav not call her gold digger ??I mean she doesnt have proper reasoning.Forget Arnav toh hain hi bura but Khushi ?? The adorable angel..My foot !!

She is just HORRIBLE not ADORABLE. Her character was always dull for me .

WOOOW, She Is Thinking About Payal & Anjali . That's SOO Selfish Naa ?! She Kind Of Think That She Is Burden For Her So Called Family & She Even Agreed For Marriage With Bua Jee Just Coz Of Her Family Who Give Damn About Her Stern Smile Do You Actually Know What Selfish Mean ?! LOL & ASR Never LOVED Lavanya, Didn't You Watch Yesterday's Episode ?! ;) Embarrassed

Dear,some people here are 'phamous' for bashing the 'female lead' of different serials.TongueSo no point of trying to make them understand the proper logic.Let them continue their baby-cry.LOL
I am not phamoues for bashing female leads.I can name some female leads liked.And yes some people are also very 'phamous' for being judgemental and being biased .
About baby cry.I am not gonna cry for Khushi.Never.She is not worth that.But your comment made me Cry

Okay, Can You Name Some Female Leads :) LOL

-Antu-_-Aslan-

Go to top