Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Yepp..I know Sanzz..But everything can be taken lightly without increasing our blood pressure 😳

I Don't Think Any Serial Can Increase Our Blood Pressure SOO Long It's NOT Anything Passionate Between Arnav & Khushi πŸ˜ & That Reminds Me The Chemistry Between SaRun <3 ☺️
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I understand why she didn't tell Anjali.  I have always been all for telling the truth no matter how bad it is...and also, if something like that had been happening to me, I would want to know the truth.  BUT sometimes, it really is better not telling the truth.  Anjali isn't just dating a guy who cheated on her...she is married to him.  And LOOK at Anjali, she'd probably even forgive him eventually if she found out.  Also, it would seriously kill her.  She is soo happy with Shyam.  Telling her the truth might cause more harm than good.  Of course, if he continued to cheat on her...then Anjali should definitely know the truth. 

But I kind of understand why Khushi hid it from her.  HOWEVER, Khushi should DEFINITELY tell Arnav.  Arnav is Anjali's brother and family.  He knows what is better for her, and he has the right to make a decision concerning Anjali's life.  Khushi really has no right to hide it from the entire family.  So I definitely think she should tell Arnav...OR Akash OR Nani OR even Mama and Mami...pretty much everyone in the family...except for Laxmi.  πŸ˜•

<div></div>You tried to be sarcastic too.πŸ˜†First of all I didnt say that you are immature cause you are supporting a fictional character πŸ˜›.I am just saying that you immature cause you are supporting it to such an extent that you ended up passing judgements on someone who dislikes the characterπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Dear u r doing da same.U like ASR,but does that mean u'll bash the other character just to justify some actions? Is it really mature thinking? I have nothing personal against u,neither I know u or Sanzz.😊
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Let's STOP This ALL :) πŸ˜³ Anyways Let's Have A Good Night πŸ˜†

@ANTARA-2244 Ofcourse you !! I mean I just passed a comment that I find Khushi horrible and you started calling me crybaby πŸ˜²πŸ˜† .That is when all these started.So you started it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.Now taht is getting personal πŸ˜†.

i dont to read my comment for that πŸ˜›

So u can call Khushi 'horrible','Selfish','Idiot',and when sumone calls ur fav character 'Sadist','Stupid',don't u get mad??πŸ˜‰ Admit it.I come here for my entertainment,not to increase my BP.πŸ˜† coz I have other important jobs in my life.But I just can't tolerate hypocrisy.Now m leaving,I hav office tomorrowπŸ˜†.Gud ni8 evry1.πŸ€—

@ANTARA-2244 What the ?!!

See you are again passing judgements πŸ˜†.Dont jump into conclusions about someone so easily.I NEVER justified Arnav.Never will.I do like him ALOT but thats not always .Sometimes his actions bores me too.

Even in these posts I said so many bad things Arnav.Didnt I ??

Uhuh!!! No swearings plzz!!πŸ˜†
Can't believe we spammed so much.πŸ˜† gud night DieHardBarunFan and Sanzz.😊
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Let's STOP This ALL :) πŸ˜³ Anyways Let's Have A Good Night πŸ˜†

I agree.I mean what the hell is happening in this post ??πŸ˜†
prem123456789 thumbnail
EXACTLY!! You are soo riight!! Im soo annoyed with Khushi..although I love her too bits but her character's just going off the tracks now!! I mean seriously?? She should think what if she was in that position? and not only that!! Look at how sad she felt when she found about Shyams betrayal!! So even though shes trying to keep this pain from Anjali but how can she lie to Anjalis face and be all happy? Liker no guilt! I think she shd've told Arnav and even if she didnt...she should do someting!! Her and her entire family are just lying to the whole Raizada Family...that makesthem look bad no matter what!! :(((((
strawberry111 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 4
i know khushi's wrong in a sense. but guys just think about if you were in her place - realistically, if you saw someone like Anjali standing in front of you - someone you are close to, you love, you admire, - telling you that if anything happens to her husband or her wedding, she won't be able to live... i mean after khushi saw how much and how blindly anjali loves her husband, anyone would have become weak/ would have hesitated. i mean, i think its the cvs showing how she is human/ always cares about protecting the ones she loves and making sure they are happy.

i am 100% sure at some point she will realize she was wrong, and will in some way correct her decision... but i think to keep the story natural and realistic cvs had to show her hesitation first. no one would just be able to walk in and spill that big of a truth, knowing how drastically it would change everyone's life in one go. i would much rather see khushi contemplate her decision, understand why she needs to tell the truth even though it's hurtful, and then muster up courage to go do it in a very gentle way - instead of just walking in to the RM one day and dropping the bomb on everyone. 

i'm not trying to defend khushi's actions because from a purely moral perspective, i know she was wrong - i just wanted to point out that her hesitation was very natural given the circumstances/ i think it is the realistic nature of the show that makes it so good! so don't beat khushi up so much - instead try to understand her hesitation... and im really hoping in the future, she herself will realize it is wrong to hide this and will change her mind...