No Respect for Khushi anymore! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@..-Sanzz-.,Dear trust me,m so much confused that m scratching my head from the past 30 mins,just to understand the meanings of some 'serious sarcasm'πŸ˜›.I hope I'll not be bald till I succeed.πŸ˜†
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

I am not phamoues for bashing female leads.I can name some female leads liked.And yes some people are also very 'phamous' for being judgemental and being biased .
About baby cry.I am not gonna cry for Khushi.Never.She is not worth that.But your comment made me 😭

Okay, Can You Name Some Female Leads :) πŸ˜†
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

@..-Sanzz-.,Dear trust me,m so much confused that m scratching my head from the past 30 mins,just to understand the meanings of some 'serious sarcasm'πŸ˜›.I hope I'll not be bald till I succeed.πŸ˜†

Hahaa, Let's Hope For The Best For Your Hair :) πŸ˜†
@DiehardBarunFan, Awww,poor baby!! πŸ˜” Don't cry bachcha! *pats her/his head*πŸ˜†
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This seens to be going in the direction of every other run of the mill show where there's misunderstanding after misunderstanding...I don't really wanna see the same thing happening on this show too.
Why does the lead actress always have to be shown suffering in silence just to be portrayed as a mahaan devi?
I thought Khushi was a strong character who spoke out when it is needed.
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Hahaa, Let's Hope For The Best For Your Hair :) πŸ˜†

Thankoo frnd!!😳
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

@DiehardBarunFan, Awww,poor baby!! πŸ˜” Don't cry bachcha! *pats her/his head*πŸ˜†

Of Course She Will Cry Naa, You Are Becoming Bald Coz Of Her ;) 🀣
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

This seens to be going in the direction of every other run of the mill show where there's misunderstanding after misunderstanding...I don't really wanna see the same thing happening on this show too.
Why does the lead actress always have to be shown suffering in silence just to be portrayed as a mahaan devi?
I thought Khushi was a strong character who spoke out when it is needed.

If You Don't Compare Or Think About Any Other Lead Actresses & Just Think From A Girl Who Is Just 18 Years Old Then MAYBE You Can Imagine Her Dilemma 😳
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dragonet

No one wants to be harsh on Khushi, but to tell the truth, like Payal said that Sach toh sach rahega (truth will always remain the truth)...Khushi should have found out a way to convey the truth, if not to Anjali then to Arnav, but somebody in the family has to know the truth first...She's only 18 and taking all the big decisions and on top making wrong decisions and on top of that she's been allowed to take wrong decisons...in my yesterdays post somebody rightly said that these discussions and matters should be taken up by the adults of the family...so what the hell is wrong with the Gupta women...infact what is wrong with the CVs...can't the CVs see that if this kind of a thing would happen in any other family in reality, the matter would have been taken up by the elders...it's natural...so why the hell are they making all this look sooo unnatural just for the sake of creating a twist or for the sake of TRPs...is this all that is left in thier creative bags.

It's Anjali's right to know about the truth of her husband and Khushi's duty to tell the truth. The CVs have messed up Khushi character so much that I have no respect left for her and the Gupta women...I wish Lavanya stayed back and married ASR....she is more righteous than Khushi and no matter how dumb she's shown to be, La has alsways taken right decisions at the right time, maintaing her self esteem...

Wow, you brave soul to make this post πŸ˜† Get ready for the brickbats as not many people will read this objectively.
I am pretty disgusted with the characterization of the Gupta women and Anjali.  Maybe that is what appeals to  SP audienceπŸ˜• Agree with you that CVs have messed up KKG's character too.

Great post thoughπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Of Course She Will Cry Naa, You Are Becoming Bald Coz Of Her ;) 🀣

Really?? Awww...she is so caring!!😳 Don't cry baby,I'll give u chocolates...😊