No Respect for Khushi anymore! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Mods,

1 month before i wrote a post..here i wrote that ASR did a wrong decesion and he is stupid..u closed my post bcoz indirect bashing not allowed...now here TM bashing khushi...if my post closed then these khushi bashing post also should be closed...

if arnav bashing is not allowed then khushi bashing should also be not allowed

i dont agree wid u...i m liking the story as it is going...truth cannot be revealed in one go...coz it wont be a serial den..it wud be a movie...so wait and watch..and enjoy d drama gurl..:))
I felt so sick hearing Kushi I fast forwarded her whole dialogue, what happened to our smart and dynamic Kushi? I really felt like banging her head today, and for once I was actually supporting Buaji, no matter what mistakes she made she is at least smart enough to know that keeping this quiet is a big mistake. I hope if the CVs have any brains left, Buaji will spill all the beans at the engagement, Kushi and her brain be damned.
Khushi  is too soft. When she went to Raizada's house to tell the truth to Anjali. Anjali's mangalsutra fell into her hands. Its like she protected it. Its difficult to tell somebody after that, Also if Anjali commits suicide, after khushi tells her, then everybody will blame her. Khushi is in a dirty situasion. She is Dammed if sh does , and damned if sh doesn't. Also we won't get the fun and dance, tomorrow.
Don't be so hard on Khushi and don't be outrageous.  La was not staying to marry ASR and we all know that.  The truth will come out and yes Khushi will look bad, but put yourself in her place.  She's already responsible for Payal's first marriage being cancelled.  Do you think she wants to do that again?  And how can it be broken?  By everyone blaming Khushi when the snake (who they worship) denies or puts his evil spin on things.  No matter how you turn this poor girl is in a terrible position and she made a decision that may be equally terrible. But don't crucify her.  She's young and she's doing what she thinks is best.  Ultimately Shyam is the one who is dead wrong.  But Anjali cannot handle the truth; Khushi realizes that.  She's hoping for the best and I don't blame her. 
It's not Khushi,it's the writers who should be blamed.The intense ArHi love-story is lost somewhere.Today ASR seemed to be more concerned to Lavanya.He is sympathetic to La,but what about Khushi?😔 He can hug La back,why not Khushi?
Khushi is an unfortunate orphan,who keeps blaming herself for every bad incident in her family.I guess it's for her so called 'mother' and buaji's constant blaming her for Payal's broken marriage.She knew that if she told Anjali the truth,they would have never believed her.Be it Anjali,Naniji or ASR.And Payal's marriage and heart,both would be broken again,and the complete blamings for the whole 'Mahabharata',would be kept on Khushi's head.She's just 18,and I guess she is more mature than any other female character in the serial.

P.S-Those people who smile most,are the most sad persons in this world.They hide their tears with their smile,and that's not an immature act.😊
Khushi's decision is very stupid there is no doubt about it but I don't really blame her what was she supposed to do after seeing Anjali reacting so hysterically ... Anjali came across as very unbalanced, dependent and obsessed with her husband. Khushi lacks the maturity to deal with such a woman. She thinks that Anjali might die or something if the truth comes ( in Anjai's own words hum unke bina mar janeyge and all) She is an 18 year old girl she hasn't dealt with such a situation.. she is a girl who has been living in a fantasy world where everyone and everything is fun and games .. she has been faced with such a situation for the first time so I am gonna cut her some slack.

I blame her stupid family more than her for this. It is NOT her responsibilty to sort out this mess... she dint even want to marry that creep in the first place. Buaji and her mom should go and reveal the truth... its not her fault this has happened .. they should have alt east accompanied her 🤔😒
Stop watching if u don't like Khushi or understand her character. She is the life of the show.
i think its a weird area... i think anjali is unstable... she will kill her self... literally she is not tough enough to take his news. i mean even in interview kkg and anjali said that anjali would likely go mental when she found out... 

I am all for getting even ... but anjali is stupid not evil if khushi tells now she will end up paying for shyam... only shyam should pay for his deeds not anjali nor payal or akash n not even khushi

As simple as it may seem...it is not so easy to go and tell a person ...that her husband is cheating on her...kushi has seen how much trust and love Anjali has for her husband...and she respects Anjali's marriage...eventhough how slimy and sick her husband maybe...

...she even said...maybe Shyam will change ...and start loving Anjali again...she wants to give that chance to him...for Anjali's sake...for her marriage sake...

...How many wife's in this world have forgiven their husband's extra marital affairs...and many men have regretted and changed their ways and have come back  to their wife's too...

...i dont know if she has taken the right decision by not telling...but i just know right now was not the right time...