Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No Respect for Khushi anymore!

dragonet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No one wants to be harsh on Khushi, but to tell the truth, like Payal said that Sach toh sach rahega (truth will always remain the truth)...Khushi should have found out a way to convey the truth, if not to Anjali then to Arnav, but somebody in the family has to know the truth first...She's only 18 and taking all the big decisions and on top making wrong decisions and on top of that she's been allowed to take wrong decisons...in my yesterdays post somebody rightly said that these discussions and matters should be taken up by the adults of the family...so what the hell is wrong with the Gupta women...infact what is wrong with the CVs...can't the CVs see that if this kind of a thing would happen in any other family in reality, the matter would have been taken up by the elders...it's natural...so why the hell are they making all this look sooo unnatural just for the sake of creating a twist or for the sake of TRPs...is this all that is left in thier creative bags.

It's Anjali's right to know about the truth of her husband and Khushi's duty to tell the truth. The CVs have messed up Khushi character so much that I have no respect left for her and the Gupta women...I wish Lavanya stayed back and married ASR....she is more righteous than Khushi and no matter how dumb she's shown to be, La has alsways taken right decisions at the right time, maintaing her self esteem...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail

Agree wth u. They spoiled her character n i m not feeling sorry for her anymore...she wud definitely be responsible in a way if anything happens to Anjali. I m extremely dissapointed..they hav made LA all positive and understanding while the main lead is busy making stupid decisions.

Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
When the truth comes out, Khushi will be blamed for everything, Iam sure even Garima won't be on her side coz she was always partial towards Payal. I will not be mad at ASR, when he comes to know and shouts at her, infact she deserves it. The CVs have totally ruined her character.
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
its not that...for arnav to hate kushi, there must be a reason...so, cv's should do this...there'll be twists during payash shaadi...
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i wont say no respect but slowly they are ruining her character!!
wat the hell??
she has that umeed that the creep will change for better??
and we called la dumb??
oh god give some brains to khushi!!
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know...she might not be able to tel anji directly which is tough i agree...but she shud tell sum one or she wil mess every tin...

i smell sum tin fishy and the whole blame wil come on Khuhsi...yeh
 tho pakka hai...
Achava11 thumbnail
I agree with the post..personally to me...after the diwali episode itself..i gave up on her😆no gal will be all smiling and doing pranks after such a terrific😆happening...there is no consistency seen in her character..I read that the CV's r very famous names..but in IPK they r clueless🤢they do not complete one track and they drop another track on u r head..I think they r maintaining that reservedness of ASR to the T...that is the only consistency here..

After tonight's episode..it is crystal clear that there is going to be a biggg divide between the leads..even a 4 yr old can tell that😎 
dragonet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats what I'm saying, is that all there is left in the creative bags of the CVs...where the whole blame will come on Khushi in end...this then becomes like any other regular story on Star Plus, where mostly the female leads are shown to suffer and suffer and suffer and be the scapegoats or sacrificial goats...what happened to the new Star Plus Tagline... RISHTA WOHI SONCH NAYI... where is the Nayi sonch...
Achava11 thumbnail
It is so illogical that the Gupta ladies want Sankha Devi to tell the truth..where on earth do such things happen??it is for the elders to intervene..😆
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Agree with u on the beginning but not on the last part  Kushi is only a teen yet in fact i dt think it's her fault her amma and Bua should have went to RM not Kushi they let her go there and face anjali  she only think abt how Anjali will be shatter when she found out she wants to protect her  and every ppl doesn't like to see their closed one crying

...I wish Lavanya stayed back and married ASR

Really ??? then it would have been ASR the target of all this ?? he doesnt love her he doesnt care fr her she did the rght things by packing her luggage