Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

No Danadan, but be ready for GHAMASAN (Page 3)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

[QUOTE=tanvismile]Ghamasan is realy funny,shivani ji ko chup kara diya 'agar court mein jana tha toh sarpanch kya kaam'realy smart nahi oversmart,but those expression were 2 good, jis dramatic tarike sarpanch bitiya expression de rahi thi wow ,dekho main kitni boli huun,main kitni sachi hun dekho n dekho na![/QUOTE]Tanvi dear, liking a character is good, but disliking a good act is something extraordinary thingLOL i cant understand how even u found fualt in her fight against natha partha and find its funny, but all shouting of Gouri seems very genuineClap as concern to her decision to call panchayat, before going to court, is very intelligent and smart decision. there is some process for everything. she first tried to call panchayat, becoz its normal process of village, but whn she cd not get justice she decided to move to court. u cant file all cases directly to SC. very interesting, Goury's shouting for her selfish reason, seems so serious but Anandi fighting for social welfare is funnyClapClap 
@ankit ur this Ghamasan is really superb!!
but the above bold  part is reminding me of sum1 from the show itself who also talks like this!!WinkLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012chulbuli7anjup83pjyoSuchi-khusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
So true ankit..Infact shivani was praising anandi non stop but anandi didnt  waste time listening to  her own praises ...
she was too busy solving her village problem rather than listening to the city lady..she didnt respond to shivani's"young sarpanch or khule soch wali ladki praises",only replied when shivani mentioned legal options ...
jai jaikar sunn ke time waste nahi kiya anandi ne,she is solving the pholi isue  the  proper way-1st take the dispute to vilage panchayath then if justice is denied take it to court case...

Edited by pjyo - 15 December 2011 at 11:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985chulbuli7Pranjjalanjup83Suchi-khusi_*tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
well said jyo

I noticed that too.
She even looked very sober. ( well done cvs for making it real)

She was ONLY concerned about Phooli and nothing else. 

She didn't even respond when shivani asked, sarpanch bitiya? 

rather bhairav cleared.

She did not get emotional and even for a sec she did but wiped her tears away and went back into business

Anandi ROCKS!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985chulbuli7Pranjjalanshanshanjup83KamalikaGpjyokhusi_*tiny15

chulbuli7 Groupbie
chulbuli7
chulbuli7

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Ghamasan is realy funny,shivani ji ko chup kara diya 'agar court mein jana tha toh sarpanch kya kaam'realy smart nahi oversmart,but those expression were 2 good, jis dramatic tarike sarpanch bitiya expression de rahi thi wow ,dekho main kitni boli huun,main kitni sachi hun dekho n dekho na!

LOLZZZ... ROFLROFL

This is exactly how Gauri would have thought had she been in the Haveli ROFL
Afterall she's an expert in finding faults in Anandi !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06prime1985anjup83roma2011woman11pjyotiny15khusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

well said jyo

I noticed that too.
She even looked very sober. ( well done cvs for making it real)

She was ONLY concerned about Phooli and nothing else. 

She didn't even respond when shivani asked, sarpanch bitiya? 

rather bhairav cleared.

She did not get emotional and even for a sec she did but wiped her tears away and went back into business

Anandi ROCKS!!!
yeah,i really liked that suchi ..Shivani was full of questions seeing this sarpanch but anandi was only talking to other 4 panch..
anandi was fully  focused on her sarpanch job ...jo insaan  self praise ko bhi dhyaan naa de is suited  to be a politician Winkkyunky politics mein chamche bahut milthey hain jinhe ignore karna padthaa hai..LOL..LOL
she almost ignored shivani like "let me  first solve my village problem with my own people,later if necessary we will appeal in court"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83khusi_*tiny15

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Ghamasan is realy funny,shivani ji ko chup kara diya 'agar court mein jana tha toh sarpanch kya kaam'realy smart nahi oversmart,but those expression were 2 good, jis dramatic tarike sarpanch bitiya expression de rahi thi wow ,dekho main kitni boli huun,main kitni sachi hun dekho n dekho na!
Kamse kam main kisi ka pati ya bachcha toh nahee snatch karti. Apne pati ko hee daan kar diya aur abhi tak use aur uski keep ko khila rahee hoon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012prime1985QUIRKY333tiny15

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chulbuli7

LOLZZZ... ROFLROFL

This is exactly how Gauri would have thought had she been in the Haveli ROFL
Afterall she's an expert in finding faults in Anandi !!

So true! I can totally imagine Gauri saying those exact same words with plenty of grimaces! Dekho uska asli chehra dekho, kaise sarpanch ka natak karke Shivaniji ko lubha rahi hai  ROFLSeems like Gauri ki atmaa forum mein bhatak rahi hai!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012prime1985tiny15

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Imagine shahri daactaarni's reaction when she knows her mentor sa is impressed by chulhe chaukawali AnandiROFL! Maybe she will have another mukhouta utaro session blaming Anandi for tempting Shivani too: "Dekhiye Shivaniji dekhiye! Anandi ka asli chehra dekhiye! Kaise yeh chalak aurat aap ko bhi lubha rahi hai. Sarpanch ki acting karna bhi uski ek chaal hai "ROFL!
And I am sure she will scream at Jagat for hiding the Sarpanch newsLOL

And I think during this screaming session kunda tai will know about their truth and throw them out.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top