(Phone Call) Would it have hurt so much? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by meera30

Of course it would have hurt...

The TRPs would have soared flummoxing the makers of IPKKND...
The forum would be bursting at its seams with countless happy posts making it difficult for the technical team to handle the website
Fans would have been lost in ArHi thoughts and missed important things in their life like work, family occasions, sleep

Couldnt be responsible for all that, could they

Well done CVs

You love us the audience so much!

I am overwhelmed! 

🤣
i think all the romance will start up when they both find out they are  SINGLE again... they are both just suppressing their feeling bec each thinks the other is happy with their respective engagements... all come out at or after the engagement. anjali will for sure tell arnav that khushi engagement ended and we all know la is leaving... then they will have nothing to hold them back... ðŸ˜›

Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago
That there is precisely why, sweetheart ... they LOVE to torture, and had they given us momentary happiness, it would've ruined their plans for future torture 😡

No, but come on, they had to retain his image .. we could never imagine him sweet talking or even teasing her on the phone ... what with her being the childish one and him tolerating and smiling amusedly, he couldn't very well help ... remember when Payal asked him ONE question out of script, and he immediately turned to her and said "Ab kya bolun!?" 😆 He's our serious, unimaginative, and man-of-few-words hottie ... that's why we love him, no? 😆😆😆😆😆
Torture. Pure torture.
The CV's have become sadists too now. Writing ASR's character and his so called sadistic nature must have played havoc with the CV's minds. And here is the result.
Dammit. We shouldn't have given them ideas in the first place!!! Who was the maai ka laal who first mentioned the words "ASR is a sadist" in the forum? Someone needs a good scolding! :P

BTW, it seems water works is the way to higher TRP's. According to the current trend on TV, at least. Is that why we are seeing more of Anjali and her never ending river of tears? Gack!

The CVs are mean people, i tell you! They love to torture us for long long periods of time. Arnav ending the call was a little too abrupt. They could have talked some more anyhows.

would love that..it would b great to watch.a treat for living without arhi dose for almost week..
It would b fun,like he said even i wont thank u for changing tyre in return
Originally posted by --Krish--

i would have loved to see it .. but that would be deviating from his character rt?

i think ASR was disappointed that she did not recognise his voice ðŸ˜†

Totally! Lover boy was like "She dosent KNOW she is talking her LAAD GOVERNOR"??? 😆

He was like "I cant beleive you STILL dont know it's ME"!! That was funny! 🤣
Wo din kabhi aayenge kya. Hayee. I doubt. Arnav n mushy mushy love ah! Not even in my dreams. Even in my dreams he shouts Samjhi tum n u know wat mujhe sab samajh mein aa jata hai. ðŸ¤£

Rushri...so funny...🤣...🤣...🤣
so Arnav bituwa comes girls dream to scold...🤣
I don't understand the CVs here, granted Khushi doesn't know how Arnav feels about her but she herself acknowledged he isn't that bad so why continue this Laad Governer talk? The CVs need to move on from that especially when building up Arnav and Khush's love story.
That would be sooo sooo cuteee!
I wish they show something like that!