Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

(Phone Call) Would it have hurt so much?

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If Khushi had continued with the sweet talking on the phone, and ASR had sweet talked right back just to mess with her head? 😈 😍

I ask you again... Would it have HURT anyone CVs?? 😡 NO, it would NOT have. And, all of US would have been thrilled dammit THRILLED!

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haiii I would've absolutely LOVED the scenario... have never seen Arnav in a flirty/ chhair chaar mood... would have loved to see it!
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Instead of the long speech by the watering tank in the beginning of the episode, we could have had more ArHi time.

If they didn't want Arnav to respond, atleast they could have made Khushi talk more. Arnav could have atleast smiled at her chatter. He could have encouraged her by errrs & ummms...She could have ended with something like, "Woh itne bhi burre nahin he..."

No one would have lost anything, and we would have gained sooo much pleasure!

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wo din kabhi aayenge kya. Hayee. I doubt. Arnav n mushy mushy love ah! Not even in my dreams. Even in my dreams he shouts Samjhi tum n u know wat mujhe sab samajh mein aa jata hai. 🤣
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

If Khushi had continued with the sweet talking on the phone, and ASR had sweet talked right back just to mess with her head? 😈 😍

I ask you again... Would it have HURT anyone CVs?? 😡 NO, it would NOT have. And, all of US would have been thrilled dammit THRILLED!

Yeah excetly. Cvs could have stretched that scene a little more we would have been really happy.What was the need to show that ANJI giving Kurta to the creep for Akash.This ANJI is going to make me MAD I tell you.
At the end ASR asking La if she is leaving 😕. I did not understand why he asked her that. Did he expect her to stay at RM as his LIVE IN partner without ever getting engaged?😕I mean I am confused here really.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, wud have loved it... Uff yeh CVs..😵 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I know!!! I sure,,, we have something big anfd good coming up! it's like,, we dont let bride and groom meet before marriage,,, rite that!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

u know what...i thought of the same thing...seriously that was not necessary at all...😡
bikerider thumbnail

@bold i am not sure kushi would have thought much 😆  but i am sure  that would have
messed our already messed head 🤣

but now he is sure she calls him LG😆😉
Chickee thumbnail
TODAY SUCKED!!!!

they should not even have done that 1 minute phone convo fiasco...

ZABARDASTI    😡