Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Savage

Wow, and I thought I was into detailing! πŸ˜†
You are into this fluff very seriously, aren't you? And you are like, you are no doubt the hugest Shantanu fan we have here. Anyway, I am ideally more interested in just the characters, I dun have anything to do with the actors as long as I like what they are doing, strictly speaking. So yes, I like what I am watching at the moment. But I am not sure I enjoy the otherwise eye-lock things as much as I enjoy the Swayum-Sharon conversations. πŸ˜³

And er, I haven't really given Sneha'a acting a thought really. I had made it a point to watch the show only cause of Swayum anyway, you know His Lankiness. I dunno if this is magnetic but being the potato that I am, I fall for matchsticks!  

Yeah, Swayum is the most sensible character on the show, and this one's perennial. He's not been manipulated anytime through the course of the show, he's not ruined or anything. Others dun have that substance in them. 

After reading all these comments of u ppl, i feel strangely satisfied as if i have spoken all those words. Em totally speechless! 
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hawaida

After reading all these comments of u ppl, i feel strangely satisfied as if i have spoken all those words. Em totally speechless! 

Err, objection! @Bold part - I am the biggest ShanTANNU fan here, even Rafi admits it! Rafi is Sneha K's greatest fan, yeah! :D Shantannu's biggest fan title = goes to me. :) πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Okay, if you insist. I'll give the benefit of my doubt. I haven't been round here, see. 
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

You have a thing for lanky boys ? πŸ˜† Heh cute .. !! πŸ˜³ and yes .. he does have a naaaiiice height .. I wonder how tall  he is  ? Prolly 5'11" - 6'0'' ? ANd yes he does look taller cuz hez lean ..  And I think that goes perfectly with Sneha's petite stature .. had he been too bulky ... itd look creepy .. next to a frail Sneha LOL .. They look really good together as Sharon and Swayam ... oh yeah πŸ˜³

Best actor ? Naah .. I'll give taht to Sneha .. but Shantanu is only second to her .. 😳 ... But I am sure he will be as good as her in no time .. he comes off as VERY hardworkin and determined kid .. not to mention talented ! So yeah.. but .. His dance yes .. Unlike his acting which has shown a steady progression from "Err.. Okay"  to "OMFG that was BRILLIANT" .. From DAY 1  on .. his dancing was πŸ‘πŸΌ. CUz thats wat he does best ... he has evolved into a  pro on the acting front .. but taht happend gradually, with time over a period of 8 months .. but dance ? NAAAH .. BANG ON ..shuru se leke ab tak .. πŸ‘

I LOVE everything to do with Swayam .. all his scenes .. because its a very nicely drawn out character .. EXCEPT his equation with Reyansh .. thats just INTORELABLE ..   I wish they'd just stop with this over the top Cheesy ReYam 'dosti' .. cuz not only is it ruining SwaRon ... . it NEVER felt genuine / heartfelt like Vicky/Nilesh or Swayam/Nilesh equation .. 

As for Swayam's scenes with Sharon ... I dont care WHAT they are doing .. Dancin, puppy-love , arguin' , FIGHTIN , breakin' things, burning things  ...they make EVERYTHING so interesting ! I have NEVER been sooo into a fictional story .. ke aagey kya honay walla hai .. aage kya honay wala hai ! As for Swayam and Sharon's chemistry .. its not in your face .. but its SOOO there .. HATS OFF to the Casting director for spottin' such fabulous compatibility πŸ‘

Rafi dear, u can never stop gushign about Sneha can you?😊😊
just love how ur just head-over-heels for her...πŸ˜†
ur a step ahead of our majnu also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
candybar thumbnail

Oh, I have a knack for like, really lanky people and whoa, do I like him?! What you've written is beautiful, honestly. He manages to act the best, Shantanu out of the whole, entire cast. Yes, Sir! He's really good at it, I especially like him in his scenes with Sneha, like the changed-for-good Swayum makes sense, and eventually the whole episode worthwhile. I essentially watch the show for him, and the epic dance acts only!! 

OMG!! same pinch!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
me likes lanky guys too...😳😳 *blushes badly*...  πŸ˜†
one of the many reasons why i like Tannu...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
eeeppp β€οΈSHANTANNU❀️
hay i luv him sooo much...CUTE...HAWT...LOVELY...SWEET...HANDSOME
SMART...in short PERFECT guy !! β˜ΊοΈ
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: candybar

OMG!! same pinch!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
me likes lanky guys too...😳😳 *blushes badly*...  πŸ˜†
one of the many reasons why i like Tannu...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Okay, correction - I dun like all the lanky guys I see, I hardly feel like looking at anyone, honestly. But okay, lanky takes the cake, a LOT. πŸ˜†
candybar thumbnail

Okay, correction - I dun like all the lanky guys I see, I hardly feel like looking at anyone, honestly. But okay, lanky takes the cake, a LOT. πŸ˜†

ok ok i got ur point...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Gr8 post, i SOOO AGREEE with each and every WORD...SHATANNU WAS JUST OUT OF THE WORLD in yesterday's epi, my heart broke seeing him like that...I hope SHARON realises that no one else will LOVE HER EVR like SWAYAM DOES before its too late...I hope she realises his VALUE, he is a guy with A BIGGG GOLDEN HEART❀️❀️❀️ Edited by SanaR1108 - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: candybar

Rafi dear, u can never stop gushign about Sneha can you?😊😊
just love how ur just head-over-heels for her...πŸ˜†
ur a step ahead of our majnu also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dekh lo πŸ˜³

And yes .. I tend to go crazy Eeep-ing Fangurl mode when Sneha is mentioned πŸ˜†