SHANTANU's PHASES OF BRILLIANCE :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
OH YES. I can see the next KSG og indian television <33333333333
i'm glad u all liked this...😊
i just HAD TO come up with this topic...Tannu left me mesmerized today...😊 still in awe of his performance...😊👏
LOVED the topic Sharadhi !! 😳
VERY well written 👏 .. acha hi hai ,, mai retire kar jaun phir 😆

So we all agree on the fact that ShanTANNU was Awesome today ... 

How ?
SHEEER HARDWORK and DETERMINATION .. not to mention TALENT ?

Why ?  SNEHA KAPOOR 😆 No come to think of it .. u work with someone THAT  awesome when it comes to ACTING or DANCING ... OBVIOUSLY aap mein apne aap woh healthy competition walla jazbaa jaag jayega !! Plus .. awesomeness like Snehaa's .. RUBS offf u know !! 😆 
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SwaRon911

LOVED the topic Sharadhi !! 😳
VERY well written 👏 .. acha hi hai ,, mai retire kar jaun phir 😆

So we all agree on the fact that ShanTANNU was Awesome today ... 

How ?
SHEEER HARDWORK and DETERMINATION .. not to mention TALENT ?

Why ?  SNEHA KAPOOR 😆 No come to think of it .. u work with someone THAT  awesome when it comes to ACTING or DANCING ... OBVIOUSLY aap mein apne aap woh healthy competition walla jazbaa jaag jayega !! Plus .. awesomeness like Snehaa's .. RUBS offf u know !! 😆 
nahi nahi Rafi...retire mat hona pls...😆
is topic ka inspiration aap hi ho...😊😊...agar aap retire ho gaye toh hum sab kaha jaenge??😊😊

yeah maybe Sneha's aura is rubbing off on him...😊😊
in fact u gave me an idea, i'm seriously gonna think of writing Sneha's version of this topic...😊
she displays loads of more emotions than any one on the show!😊
i agree with you
swayam was amazing today
in deed THE BEST PERSON
Originally posted by manasie

I seriously luv u for making this topic...!!! And swayam... Ek epi me itne saare emotions... Swayam...!!! Haaayyy...!!! Everything4 frndz... Then majnu then again atti wala swayam...!!! Me marr java...!!!
seriously..."heart of gold" wala phrase shayad swayam keliye hi bana hai...😊🤗
dude no coparison 2 majnu boy's actin...he' mind blowinggg...
Originally posted by swaron502

dude no coparison 2 majnu boy's actin...he' mind blowinggg...
today he was everything else except 'majnu boy'...😔
pata nahi when we'll get to see that phase of him again...not in quite some time i guess...😒
Originally posted by candybar

today he was everything else except 'majnu boy'...😔
pata nahi when we'll get to see that phase of him again...not in quite some time i guess...😒

Beg to differ re ..

U know that part when he sees Sharon almost on the verge of spillin her tears and that dress lyin there ... and ITNE pyaar se .. ITNI narmi se .. he asks her .. "Do you want to dance ? " <--- Now THAT  is my Majnu Boy with a heart of Gold ... for whom EVERYTHING supercedes his love and concern for Sharon and her happiness 😳
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Beg to differ re ..

U know that part when he sees Sharon almost on the verge of spillin her tears and that dress lyin there ... and ITNE pyaar se .. ITNI narmi se .. he asks her .. "Do you want to dance ? " <--- Now THAT  is my Majnu Boy with a heart of Gold ... for whom EVERYTHING supercedes his love and concern for Sharon and her happiness 😳

for a sec he was majnu...wen he asked her "kya tu dance krna chahti ho?"