SHANTANU's PHASES OF BRILLIANCE :)

candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today was so totally his episode...πŸ‘
he displayed absolute brilliance in expressions n dialogues, portraying myriad emotions...i loved how he phased from one emotion to the other...πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

the different forms of Swayam we got to see today-

Excited Swayam: when he was all curious to know what all happened the previous night between Vicky-Neha and Rey-Kria...loved the childlike excitement he displayed...the teasing, the nudging, the naughty smiles...just one word-"CUTE"😊

Shrewd Swayam: when he deliberately provoked Sharon( who anyway just needed a spark to start off with her "we-so-don't-belong-together" tantrum) asking her if she was ready to perform with him knowing very well that she'd rather die than accept that she's ready n looking forward to it...
Wonderfully executed scene...loved how Swayam was carefully calculative with Sharon initially, but didn't expect her to say "zabardasti dance karna padega",. This totally irritated him n before Sharon could go on he went ahead n casually scratched out their names, thinking he did a favour to both himself and her , not realizing that he just left Sharon devastated...
and the flaunting of the attitude in the end when he said "i knw" in reply to her "tum badal gaye ho" statement again...one word-" EXCELLENT"😊 

The composed but frustrated Swayam: though he was smarting on the inside with what he had just done, he still managed to put up a happy facade n tell Rey that his job is done n he can go ahead n enjoy his dance with Kria...loved how he lost his cool when Rey showed signs of arguing more about his decision n cut across him n said nthn can ever happen between him n Sharon n that its best if everyone just accepts it, but never saying it too rudely. After all the Swayam we know n love never vents out his frustration on someone who doesnt know the turmoil he's going thru on the inside😊  ...have to say that frustration never looked sooo good on anyone...😊❀️

The "i've-had-enough" Swayam: he takes one look at Sharon, clinging onto her costume like a little kid who looked like her favourite doll will be taken away from her, and instantly regretted what he had just done...in order to help out his friend he cancelled their dance without thinking what effect it would have on Sharon Raiprakash- for whom dance meant so much, who was maybe the star of every dance fest she was previously a part of...he thought maybe it still wasnt too late, maybe he still could manage to do something n squeeze in their act if Sharon really wanted to dance so badly...but as expected Sharon toh Sharon hai... her rants about not being able to dance because of him, her showing hints of selfishness, is like a whiplash to him...he totally loses his cool n tells Sharon what she really needed to hear from him...that all this is not because of him but because of 'her ego'...it was always her ego which had maliciously turned her into this beautiful but vicious person that she was today,her ego which will some day lead to her being shattered badly...loved how he resisted the extreme urge to just scream at her...n when he couldn't think of anything else he could say to make Sharon see sense, he just walked off punching the air with his fist angrily, which told Sharon without even him saying so, that he's had enough n that he can't handle her anymore...absolutely no words at all for Shantanu's  performance here...πŸ‘

Dear Mr.Shantanu...how the hell did u manage to show us so many Swayams today???😲 every little dialogue n every little expression of ur's was so accurate. We could exactly feel what Swayam was going thru and  exactly understand what Swayam said n didnt say today...your flair in acting just keeps stupefying me every single day...😊😊😊

after today's treat of an episode i have just one word for you- "RESPECT"...
😊😊😊
Edited by candybar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the way his character has been scripted...da dialogues wch r given to swayam...r all amazingly done...and yes shantanu does sooo much justice to the hardwork put behind swayam's character by the creatives...He is plain nd simple brilliant...he has improved sooo much over the coutse of tym...all we can say is SHANTANNU as an actor is  a WRITER'S DREAM...the way he lives uplifts the scenes given to him...
Edited by zak231 - 12 years ago
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luv u for making this topic...every thing is brilliantly put forward!!! and well shantannu as an actor has grown ...i mean if u compare his acting skillz with his acting skillz in the starting episodes u notice a hell lot of change!!! i hope he always stays this brilliant!! 
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant topic, first of all. Really well put together! 

So, Shantanu. I really don't know where to begin, actually, except to say that the guy has GROWN over the course of D3 and HOW. Touchwood! πŸ‘

That last sequence just NAILED it for me, personally. The way he walks upto Sharon in professional kaam-se-kaam mode, sees her standing with the dress in her hands, her eyes moist, and immediately relapses for a moment into a wee bit of hope...maybe it's still possible...maybe she still wants to dance with me...maybe she does feel something...and then he sees her struggling, fighting with herself. He knows EXACTLY what she's thinking, and it's begun to drive him up the wall. You can see it building up inside him, as he turns around to go away, but must turn around to make that final statement: "ALL because of you and your damn EGO." 

Shantanu Maheshwari, you were BRILLIANT tonight. The way you bring out the nuances in Swayam is out-freakin'-standing. God bless you, and all the best for everything you do! πŸ€—
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Srsly.. cant thank you enuff for making this topic..this is SOOO true!! ShanTannu is along with being an excellent dancer is also a GREAT actor!! i mean what expressions man!! He is just AWESOME!! And TanHa just ROCKK!! Amazing ! :'D 
LovelyDil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you!

Swayam was the star today!!
ana.khan thumbnail
shantanu was damn damn gud tonight...
luved him to core...
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I seriously luv u for making this topic...!!! And swayam... Ek epi me itne saare emotions... Swayam...!!! Haaayyy...!!! Everything4 frndz... Then majnu then again atti wala swayam...!!! Me marr java...!!!
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Oh yes he was :D 
..SD.. thumbnail
by every passing day shantanu is  turning into  tremendous actor, TanHa rockzzz