Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

I don't it will b hatred track. Reasons I will post 2morrow. Its 00:15 here n me sleepy. Gudn8.

Thank god...i also hate hatred track...Gudngt...Sweet ArShi dreams
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah Khushi's face changed when she asked for the blessing for La and ASR!

I dont think ASR is sad that La is leaving! He must be feeling bad! He was suprised that she is all packed up, when she said they wont tell anyone till after the PAYASH engagement!

Anyway, I HIGHLY doubt that he will expect La to stay on at RM as his "Live in partner" after he told her he dosent love her and probably never did!

If La agrees to it, then she has no self respect at all! Anyway, as per the article she IS leaving the show! No confirmation that she will return as a Vamp or otherwise given at this stage!

If CV's want to retain their TRP they better not bring her back as some "midless vamp"!
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah Khushi's face changed when she asked for the blessing for La and ASR!

I dont think ASR is sad that La is leaving! He must be feeling bad! He was suprised that she is all packed up, when she said they wont tell anyone till after the PAYASH engagement!

Anyway, I HIGHLY doubt that he will expect La to stay on at RM as his "Live in partner" after he told her he dosent love her and probably never did!

If La agrees to it, then she has no self respect at all! Anyway, as per the article she IS leaving the show! No confirmation that she will return as a Vamp or otherwise given at this stage!

If CV's want to retain their TRP they better not bring her back as some "midless vamp"!

I agree with you about ASR being surprised and not sad  for her leaving and thank god she is leaving, now we can watch arhi's love grow. If she is to come back I hope is to bring arhi together and not as vamp..

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
DTeacher thumbnail

Would definitely like to see a loveable ARHI track very, very soon now! 

So, a big YES from me, Rashmi. 😊

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Yes I noticed her reaction as she asked for Arnav and Lavanya to be blessed, behind that smile is someone who hides a lot of her pain. Khushi is going to have a tough day tommorow but she'll put on a brave front like she always does

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES YES YES and one more YES!!!!!!
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh of course. Totally agree. I've never bashed Khushi lacking emotions. She puts others first but when she s alone you see the emotions for sure.
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

I mean khushi was not happy wen she asked blessing for arnav n lavanya. I mean dey r so many bashers in dis forum wid a view dat khushi never shows her emotion. She is chirpy n all her grief she hide bhind her chirpiness but dat doesn't mean she don't hv ne emotion for him. I was w8in for a proof to post a topic on dis. I got a chance n I think it will b vry evident 2morrow bcoz khushi will think of arnav la engagement 2morrow only. Letz see wat cv's hv planned for us. I really want a big twist 2morrow which bring arhi closer n a rabba ve. Itna to banta hi hai.

Did I heard ur yes?

any twist that brings arhi closer I'm all for it and please cvs's just give us lots of their secenes and high dose of rabba ve . Cvs have to make up for all the crappy episodes they gave us i'm having high hopes please cvs don't kill it.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Yes I noticed her reaction as she asked for Arnav and Lavanya to be blessed, behind that smile is someone who hides a lot of her pain. Khushi is going to have a tough day tommorow but she'll put on a brave front like she always does

san jalebiyon ka kamal hai, she is strong.🤣
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it was obvious she was not happy. But being the selfless person she is, she is seeking DMs blessings for them.