HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't laugh at my thread title. 😆

Life is Cruel
Waaahhh Why can't everyone be as happy and secure as WE are? WHY?

Did Ya Do It?
Naahhh! I decided not to yo! You know them Raizadas are gonna be all W*F? and shit if the lil princess of the palace breaks out in a cold sweat over the news, you feel me guys? So nah, I didn't tell em. Are we cool?

You Want Me to LIE Mommy?
Yes I do baby, I really, and truly do. It's the ONLY way to start a marriage, the only way to ensure you have a happy married life. Lie from the start.

So Proud of You
You made a mature decision, and you've made me proud. Never mind that the average 14 year old would have handled it better... You're all grown up and I love you. *sniff sniff*

Oh Come ON Sis
Smile! Think of your engagement day, forget all the other important life changing things right now. They're not a big deal... Welcome to short term solutions 101.

Um, Um.. *Blush*
Can't handle sweet talk on the phone bro, you take over. Might ask you to do that on my wedding night too.

Hey Sexy
Have you missed me? Why you so quiet? You like my voice that much huh? 

I'm Listening
Hell yeah I like your voice, keep talking. - OK you ruined it. Eff off.

Oh Yeah And...
Please bless the union of the love of my life with his girlfriend... Hang on... Do I really want that? Ummm... Nevermind.

What the...?
You're leaving? WHY?

Pre-Cap
Here comes the snake. One... Two... Three... EVERYBODY LIE!!

Please also see. Phone call thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2404944
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HOH, you recap is so much better the episode.😆
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 hahahaa fantabulous post! you made my dinner !
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Pre-Cap

🤣
great post :)
today i was surprised ki PH walon ne Delhi ki thnd ko srsly liya :P today buaji n garima were wearing shawl :P
n y does anjali keeps crying every nw n den ...its soo irritating someday she will bring flood in delhi  !!
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

I'm Listening

LMFAO!! Thats what it seemed like! 😆
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Life is Cruel

Did Ya Do It?
Naahhh! I decided not to yo! You know them Raizadas are gonna be all W*F? and shit if the lil princess of the palace breaks out in a cold sweat over the news, you feel me guys? So nah, I didn't tell em. Are we cool?

Yes I do baby, I really, and truly do. It's the ONLY way to start a marriage, the only way to ensure you have a happy married life. Lie from the start.

So Proud of You
You made a mature decision, and you've made me proud. Never mind that the average 14 year old would have handled it better... You're all grown up and I love you. *sniff sniff*

Oh Come ON Sis
Smile! Think of your engagement day, forget all the other important life changing things right now. They're not a big deal... Welcome to short term solutions 101.

Um, Um.. *Blush*
Can't handle sweet talk on the phone bro, you take over. Might ask you to do that on my wedding night too.

Hey Sexy

I'm Listening

Oh Yeah And...
Please bless the union of the love of my life with his girlfriend... Hang on... Do I really want that? Ummm... Nevermind.

What the...?
You're leaving? WHY?

Pre-Cap

Please also see. Phone call thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2404944

I enjoyed your review much better than the two minutes of the actual episode... that all I have to say 🤗
👍🏼

banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your Review Made Me Laugh N giggle Today ! Well done awesome Job !
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your Pecap was Better Than the One Shown ! Keep up the good work ! :P
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Life is Cruel

Did Ya Do It?

So Proud of You

Oh Come ON Sis

Um, Um.. *Blush*

Hey Sexy

I'm Listening

Oh Yeah And...

What the...?
You're leaving? WHY?

Pre-Cap

I really did not understand what was in Arnavs mind when he asked La this. What did he actually wanted La to do after Break up. If you do know😭 buddy please let me know😭
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i applaud you for creating a post for todays epi 😆