Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Bloopers of today's episode/macau track (Page 3)

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
yep bloopers and continuity ka problem tha 15th december ki episode mein.

mandira dropped the hotel vouchers so i am guessing manoj and mandira are not staying at d venetian. even if mandira dropped the macau flight tickets i am sure pappu must have paid for d tickets as he is so hell bent on revenge. he must have stolen his mamu's credit card! LOL

rishi must have gotten on a later flight. toh he would have had time to get his passport and clothes. anyway for all we know he must be having a pretty swish pad at Greater Kailash. it is one of the poshest areas of South Delhi.

about the photo business after locking her in d cupboard rishi might have taken mandira's photo from indira's bag. otherwise how could he have a photo of mandira with him? cell phone pe bhi liya hoga toh he would have been showing his cell phone na? isiliye indira is looking hairan pareshaan looking for him with his photo in her hands.

anyway the PH and creatives have done a really shoddy job when the viewers have to guess to fill in the loopholes. LOL Confused

regarding continuity m more intrigued by the case of the changing bags and shoes! LOL

indira was carrying another bag when the lawyer comes to her house. then she is shown carrying her usual office waala bag in the airport scene. then the bag switch happens again the next time we see her in Macau. LOLLOL

Also that female in the short dress was wearing pumps when she was walking with rishi which got magically transformed into knee high boots when she gets down from the gondola! LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

penu10Passion_17-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
OMG hema meine itney saarey bloopers notice hi nahi kiye...LOLtfp
moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

@ridhi-i am unsure if the cvs thought half of what you did...LOL lets see

LOL some questions were put to rest today, was thinking about this thread all through the first few minutes of the episode Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

@ridhi-i am unsure if the cvs thought half of what you did...LOL lets see

LOL some questions were put to rest today, was thinking about this thread all through the first few minutes of the episode Big smile

i am still not convinced with the bike selling part...

btw ek baat bolo...if one side trip costs 27 K...both sides cost 54...so how will indira manage with 50k? and if Rishi has a room why were Indira and Rishi resting on the railing at night? 
moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by moksha89

@ridhi-i am unsure if the cvs thought half of what you did...LOLlets see

LOL<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">some questions were put to rest today, was thinking about this thread all through the first few minutes of the episodeBig smile</font>

i am still not convinced with the bike selling part...

btw ek baat bolo...if one side trip costs 27 K...both sides cost 54...so how will indira manage with 50k? and if Rishi has a room why were Indira and Rishi resting on the railing at night?

LOL maybe Kuch bejhna parega..haha like Rishi & his many abilities to the highest bidder. Haha, dunno, maybe they'll do sonething to get the money, but yaar they must have bought roundtrip tickets... I hope, lol. & of course rishi must be lying about selling his bike but majboori hain... He's not whom he says he is, so he wont be able to tell indira all the details. Now the bike will be out of the picture unless he makes an excuse about how he got it back . Hmm. As for the night scene, I think they were just resting from running around all day, otherwise how can rishi say all that romantic stuff about macau inside a hotel room? He'd definitely receive a HD chappal if they made him say all that anywhere else.. haha . Poor indira, surrounded by all that lovely scenery & like she said, she can't relax. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
oh yes the bit where she mentioned she can't relax...its like she is always fighting...i remember the movie made on spartans...forgot the name...where the soldiers fought day in day out...here Indira's battle has been for 8 years...how does she manage to even stay sane? 
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
well answer can be only given by the directors
these are very big things for our minds to think of

Go to top