Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Bloopers of today's episode/macau track (Page 2)

-RH- Senior Member
-RH-
-RH-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

yes agree there are so many bloopers

and i dont get how Rishi has Mandira's pic?? Ermm and how he managed to go macau so quick without packing his stuffs?!Unhappy

still i loved the show todayEmbarrassed

coz of InShi<3 Heart and  really Mandira is so dumb to trust manoj! Confused

how rishi got mandira pics.LOL why is indira searching of rishi instead mandira?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Hello friends,

Aaj aap me se jisne bhi epi dekha ho, you must have noticed some inconsistencies...

1)If Mandira's ticket fell down how come she and Manoj reached Macau?And if they both were to stay in Venetian why not search there directly? God knows .. may be cvs forgotLOL hadbadi main gadbadi kar rahe hai . ache khase strong story line ko worthless bana diya hai just because of macau trip Ouch

2) why did Rk Follow Mandira instead of informing Indira? why did he take Mandira to the airport at all? RK ko masiha banana hai sharmas ke samne , pahle bhagane main aage fir bachane main behe aage kya ladka hai Ouch cvs shud better justify this 

3) Why was Indira searching for RK and not Mandira?baree behen ke paas chhoti ka pic nahi tha kya? God knows Ouch bari bahan mandira aur rishi dono ka picture lekar gayee thee macau according to yesterdays episode Ouch

If you can please shed light on these points. its a plain blooper due to this quick macau trip n sorting out rishiOuch

Love
Rinky

-Rinky-

sweetscented Goldie
sweetscented
sweetscented

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
The end totally confused me...
I thought the links were mixed up.

-Rinky-

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Airlines tickets have names and passport number printed on them. How come Indira's tickets are used by Mandira? Is there no immigration checking? Then even a terrorist can get hold of the ticket and travel?

Irresponsible writing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Passion_17-Rinky-

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Hello friends,
                       Aaj aap me se jisne bhi epi dekha ho, you must have noticed some inconsistencies...

1)If Mandira's ticket fell down how come she and Manoj reached Macau?And if they both were to stay in Venetian why not search there directly?

2) why did Rk Follow Mandira instead of informing Indira? why did he take Mandira to the airport at all?

3) Why was Indira searching for RK and not Mandira?baree behen ke paas chhoti ka pic nahi tha kya?

If you can please shed light on these points. 

Love
Rinky

yeah, for such a fun serial today's flaws were kinda .. i don't .. silly to see happen.

honestly, i have already set it in my mind that i do not mind rishi, at first because i thought he would be the type of person to be bright and positive (although a bit childish) and understanding BUT i have accepted him as someone who is still the above but rash and built with a manufacturing default.  straight to point ... no matter what he does, it will flop because his flaw is the lack of complete thought he puts in his actions.  

so onto the questions & my thoughts ..

1)silly silly silly ... who in the world did rishi use the second ticket for?  or did he even use the ticket???? maybe pappu had no idea that mandira even had tickets & in his haste to ruin indira through mandira, he took out his credit card and thought "revenge comes at a price.. a material one. LOL"  & i know that many nice hotels do not disclose the information of their customers, but HD could have shown one 2-second scene of them asking the desk clerk and her declining to search through her records.

2) Rishi ,like usual, didn't use all of his brain to think out his actions ... probably the half that said, "here i want to help the sharma's -mostly indira and mandira in this marraige plight - but mandira fooled me into thinking she's sight seeing while pappu wants to hurt indira but use mandira in the prossess & indirectly/directly its my fault.. oh boy what do i do now?  let me stop it from happening .. whoosh credit card!" and there he goes to macau without thinking .. another half-thought action! ughhh, rissshi, you're killing me here. 

3) this was also silly, you would think that she would search mandira first.. but initially she thought rishi was with mandira & so she wanted to find him & hgsu%h*fu him. lol but then, after the hotel room scene, i think she only could have continued looking for rishi because he had more clues than her & somewhere inside, she didn't want to let him continue the search himself because of his ability to make a straight path become very very crooked. 

hmmm, hopefully we'll have another few scenes in the next episode to fix these plot flaws.  the first one is the WORST though, 3) is just odd & 2) well very possible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeniPassion_17-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightnow

Airlines tickets have names and passport number printed on them. How come Indira's tickets are used by Mandira? Is there no immigration checking? Then even a terrorist can get hold of the ticket and travel?

Irresponsible writing.

they needed to do some research...which they didint...Tongue
-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
@ridhi-i am unsure if the cvs thought half of what you did...LOL lets see
mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Too many loopholes and very illogical

1.  How did Rishi board a flight without passport, it is obvious he came to drop Mandira to airport, which meant he wouldn't be carrying passport with him.

2.  How did Rishi figure out Mandira and Pappu were leaving for Macua ?

3.  If Rishi took a Macua flight at the same time, then didn't he find Mandira and Pappu in the same flight they were travelling.

4.  All of a sudden from where did Rishi get Mandira photo ? unless he flicked it from Indira the one which she was carrying.

It just concludes onething, this Macua track wasn't in the original plot and thereby so many bloopers on a forced track, but nevertheless I am enjoying it as I get to see for more of Indira-Rishi scenes together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Passion_17-Rinky-

Go to top