Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Airlines tickets have names and passport number printed on them. How come Indira's tickets are used by Mandira? Is there no immigration checking? Then even a terrorist can get hold of the ticket and travel?

Irresponsible writing.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Rinky-

Hello friends,

Aaj aap me se jisne bhi epi dekha ho, you must have noticed some inconsistencies...

1)If Mandira's ticket fell down how come she and Manoj reached Macau?And if they both were to stay in Venetian why not search there directly?

2) why did Rk Follow Mandira instead of informing Indira? why did he take Mandira to the airport at all?

3) Why was Indira searching for RK and not Mandira?baree behen ke paas chhoti ka pic nahi tha kya?

If you can please shed light on these points. 

Love
Rinky

yeah, for such a fun serial today's flaws were kinda .. i don't .. silly to see happen.

honestly, i have already set it in my mind that i do not mind rishi, at first because i thought he would be the type of person to be bright and positive (although a bit childish) and understanding BUT i have accepted him as someone who is still the above but rash and built with a manufacturing default.  straight to point ... no matter what he does, it will flop because his flaw is the lack of complete thought he puts in his actions.  

so onto the questions & my thoughts ..

1)silly silly silly ... who in the world did rishi use the second ticket for?  or did he even use the ticket???? maybe pappu had no idea that mandira even had tickets & in his haste to ruin indira through mandira, he took out his credit card and thought "revenge comes at a price.. a material one. LOL"  & i know that many nice hotels do not disclose the information of their customers, but HD could have shown one 2-second scene of them asking the desk clerk and her declining to search through her records.

2) Rishi ,like usual, didn't use all of his brain to think out his actions ... probably the half that said, "here i want to help the sharma's -mostly indira and mandira in this marraige plight - but mandira fooled me into thinking she's sight seeing while pappu wants to hurt indira but use mandira in the prossess & indirectly/directly its my fault.. oh boy what do i do now?  let me stop it from happening .. whoosh credit card!" and there he goes to macau without thinking .. another half-thought action! ughhh, rissshi, you're killing me here. 

3) this was also silly, you would think that she would search mandira first.. but initially she thought rishi was with mandira & so she wanted to find him & hgsu%h*fu him. lol but then, after the hotel room scene, i think she only could have continued looking for rishi because he had more clues than her & somewhere inside, she didn't want to let him continue the search himself because of his ability to make a straight path become very very crooked. 

hmmm, hopefully we'll have another few scenes in the next episode to fix these plot flaws.  the first one is the WORST though, 3) is just odd & 2) well very possible.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rightnow

Airlines tickets have names and passport number printed on them. How come Indira's tickets are used by Mandira? Is there no immigration checking? Then even a terrorist can get hold of the ticket and travel?

Irresponsible writing.

they needed to do some research...which they didint...😛
-Rinky- thumbnail
@ridhi-i am unsure if the cvs thought half of what you did...😆 lets see
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too many loopholes and very illogical

1.  How did Rishi board a flight without passport, it is obvious he came to drop Mandira to airport, which meant he wouldn't be carrying passport with him.

2.  How did Rishi figure out Mandira and Pappu were leaving for Macua ?

3.  If Rishi took a Macua flight at the same time, then didn't he find Mandira and Pappu in the same flight they were travelling.

4.  All of a sudden from where did Rishi get Mandira photo ? unless he flicked it from Indira the one which she was carrying.

It just concludes onething, this Macua track wasn't in the original plot and thereby so many bloopers on a forced track, but nevertheless I am enjoying it as I get to see for more of Indira-Rishi scenes together.
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep bloopers and continuity ka problem tha 15th december ki episode mein.

mandira dropped the hotel vouchers so i am guessing manoj and mandira are not staying at d venetian. even if mandira dropped the macau flight tickets i am sure pappu must have paid for d tickets as he is so hell bent on revenge. he must have stolen his mamu's credit card! 😆

rishi must have gotten on a later flight. toh he would have had time to get his passport and clothes. anyway for all we know he must be having a pretty swish pad at Greater Kailash. it is one of the poshest areas of South Delhi.

about the photo business after locking her in d cupboard rishi might have taken mandira's photo from indira's bag. otherwise how could he have a photo of mandira with him? cell phone pe bhi liya hoga toh he would have been showing his cell phone na? isiliye indira is looking hairan pareshaan looking for him with his photo in her hands.

anyway the PH and creatives have done a really shoddy job when the viewers have to guess to fill in the loopholes. 😆 😕

regarding continuity m more intrigued by the case of the changing bags and shoes! 😆

indira was carrying another bag when the lawyer comes to her house. then she is shown carrying her usual office waala bag in the airport scene. then the bag switch happens again the next time we see her in Macau. 😆😆

Also that female in the short dress was wearing pumps when she was walking with rishi which got magically transformed into knee high boots when she gets down from the gondola! 😆😆😆

-Rinky- thumbnail
OMG hema meine itney saarey bloopers notice hi nahi kiye...😆tfp
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Rinky-

@ridhi-i am unsure if the cvs thought half of what you did...😆 lets see

😆 some questions were put to rest today, was thinking about this thread all through the first few minutes of the episode ðŸ˜ƒ
-Rinky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moksha89

😆 some questions were put to rest today, was thinking about this thread all through the first few minutes of the episode ðŸ˜ƒ

i am still not convinced with the bike selling part...

btw ek baat bolo...if one side trip costs 27 K...both sides cost 54...so how will indira manage with 50k? and if Rishi has a room why were Indira and Rishi resting on the railing at night?