Bloopers of today's episode/macau track

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends,
                       Aaj aap me se jisne bhi epi dekha ho, you must have noticed some inconsistencies...

1)If Mandira's ticket fell down how come she and Manoj reached Macau?And if they both were to stay in Venetian why not search there directly?

2) why did Rk Follow Mandira instead of informing Indira? why did he take Mandira to the airport at all?

3) Why was Indira searching for RK and not Mandira?baree behen ke paas chhoti ka pic nahi tha kya?

If you can please shed light on these points. 

Love
Rinky

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rinky these r exactly my doubts 2...thr r many loopholes in d whole story till nw...
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1. woh hotel vouchers thay tickets nahi

3. q k us k pass Mandira ki pic nahi thi

2 sahi hai
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dnt knw the first one bt 2nd indira wouldnt believe him if he had told he couldnt take the risk,indu didnt hav money,rishi couldnt say he had money
thirdly ya agree indu shld hav mandira's photo bt that tels indu even now doesnt believe rishi
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahhahhaha Rinky...evn i felt these 3 things very wierd!!!

the most silliest was Y was Indira searching by asking evrybody with Rishi's pic???
she took Mandira's pic frm home na...she asked Sunaina to give her in prev episode!!!
and if she evn thinks tht Rishi & Mandira were together,,,she shd have asked ppl showing boths photos asking...if some1 has seen any1 of thm!!!!

Abt Rishi...ufff at the 1st place he shd have stopped Mandira frm going abroad and whn he came to knw tht she was going with Manoj..he shd have immediately informed Indira. Coz he knws tht the family would be tensed na...woh akela mahaan masiha banne kyu chala???

and abt the Macau trip vouchers.
whn they fell frm Madira's bag...how & why did Mandira-Manoj go to Venetian Macau???
Pappu ne mandira pe ethne saare paise karch kiye kya?? to take revenge frm Indira??

ufff...all silly things...πŸ˜†...whch am not able to understand or reasone out πŸ˜†
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
-aishuu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha 🀣

Agree with u all guys.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i noticed these things too bt i liked the episode too bcoz RP was again superb.
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes agree there are so many bloopers

and i dont get how Rishi has Mandira's pic?? πŸ€” and how he managed to go macau so quick without packing his stuffs?!πŸ˜”

still i loved the show today😳

coz of InShi<3 β€οΈ and  really Mandira is so dumb to trust manoj! πŸ˜•

-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

yes agree there are so many bloopers

and i dont get how Rishi has Mandira's pic?? πŸ€” and how he managed to go macau so quick without packing his stuffs?!πŸ˜”

still i loved the show today😳

coz of InShi<3 β€οΈ and  really Mandira is so dumb to trust manoj! πŸ˜•

how rishi got mandira pics.πŸ˜† why is indira searching of rishi instead mandira?
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Hello friends,

Aaj aap me se jisne bhi epi dekha ho, you must have noticed some inconsistencies...

1)If Mandira's ticket fell down how come she and Manoj reached Macau?And if they both were to stay in Venetian why not search there directly? God knows .. may be cvs forgotπŸ˜† hadbadi main gadbadi kar rahe hai . ache khase strong story line ko worthless bana diya hai just because of macau trip 

2) why did Rk Follow Mandira instead of informing Indira? why did he take Mandira to the airport at all? RK ko masiha banana hai sharmas ke samne , pahle bhagane main aage fir bachane main behe aage kya ladka hai  cvs shud better justify this 

3) Why was Indira searching for RK and not Mandira?baree behen ke paas chhoti ka pic nahi tha kya? God knows  bari bahan mandira aur rishi dono ka picture lekar gayee thee macau according to yesterdays episode 

If you can please shed light on these points. its a plain blooper due to this quick macau trip n sorting out rishi

Love
Rinky