Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Arz Kurta Hoon.
Na Lucknow da Kurta
Na Pathani Shalwaar
Mard woh hai jo dil de
varna hai bekaar.

I think its time for ASR to realise that he loves khushi.. would be nice if Lavanya gave him that little push!  However with the news with her coming back as a negative character its highly unlikely. 

I wonder if shes going to twist things a wee bit and act all lovely and friendly to ASR but to Khushi  be a right old batty cow.. But ASR will never believe Khushi? So the only way he finds out about Lavanya's personality is when she has khushi hanging from a deserted building with bad electrics (and foamy walls). Ofcourse.. this could be a prediction IF Lavanya comes back as a negative character.. 

Now with this engagement.. how long will they drag it for (reality time) tomrw is the engagement but i rekon the same setting can drag on for a week and Anjali will cry atleast 5litres.. if not then its a disgrace to her character lol! 

Another thing, Khushi didnt say anything to Anjali as Shyam has to realise how much his wife loves him.. Say what?! 
That girl holds every fast and every pooja under the sun yet she thinks Shyam doesnt know?! Aigoo! What good is it to anyone if she keeps it to herself, its better to get it out the in the open so when payal marries into the family she doesnt have to see him. This way even shes keeping his dirty little secret.. and course thats not going to go down well with anyone, perhaps not even her own marriage considering how close akaash and Anjali are!

Overall with todays episode there isnt much to say but i do think its leading to a bigger picture.. Just hope its not too late. 

Edited by Henna 786 - 15 December 2011 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sobi--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top