India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kudos to GC/DD/Parneet Bhat

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
As GHSP has come to a close, I realized for the first time what it was to not have GHSP on my TV screen. I feel a strange sense of restlessness washing through my existence. I have no words to describe the lacuna that the show and the leads have left in my life. After all this, I could not help but become a bit spiritual, may be because of my age (look at my username to know my age) and experience. The only consistent thing about life is change and this was inevitable.
At this juncture, I wanted to pay a tribute to 3 actors specifically for the sincerity, dedication and devotion with which they carried the show all along.

No prizes for guessing. Yes they are our own Gurmeet Chaudhary, Dhrashti Dhami and Parneet Bhatt. Hats off to these 3 for sticking with the show giving back equally to the show what they got from the show. Except these 3, to my knowledge, every other actor either left the show or was replaced. As far as GC and DD are concerned, they must have got a lot of offers during the GHSP journey, but they never let down their show for greener pastures. And not only that, they also put their personal ups and downs behind and never allowed the controversies interfere with their onscreen chemistry and kept the expectations of Maaneet love high and fulfilled. However, I really am overwhelmed with this man Parneet Bhatt. He is such a loving guy, he has been the pillar of strength to Maaneet in GHSP. Many posts have been made about Adi Sir and a fitting tribute has been posted by Samana. But the pic above speaks that not only Adi Sir is the Man Friday to Maan and Geet but also that Parneet Bhatt is the friend in need to both GC and DD. When I saw yesterday's episode I realized Adi Sir was not even a part of this scene, but the offscreen shots show that he was there during the shoot and gave both GC and DD the emotional support. I was grinning ear to ear seeing this wonderful friendship.

Here I am friends bowing down to the 3 wonderful actors I am extremely privileged to have seen in action - GURMEET, DHRASHTI AND PARNEET. Take a bow all three of you.

And I confess that I will miss GHSP for years to come and GHSP and Maaneet will be etched in
my memory till the time I live.

And this is not a farewell message since I am not quitting IF.

Love,
Uthra.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jagritimanochadiptijshindesush1974gurtiliciousnishadatar3serialfan40ahutasree10oumadevierumzaheermeravigilisoKTPROCKSt_areebpriyasreesingh24

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Very nice post  dear .Smile
KTPROCKS IF-Rockerz
KTPROCKS
KTPROCKS

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
agree with you dear
oumadevi Goldie
oumadevi
oumadevi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
very very nice post thank we will miss them every day plz hope they come back very soon 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top