15th Dec Paundraka changes his teacher

Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Angry Paundraka  tells MM he is God he will not follow such rituals. MM tells him he may be God but unless he touchs his feet he wont teach him to play flute. Paundraka tells MM he will learn from someone else & MM is not needed anymore, so he should leave immediately. Narada is watching this.

MM agrees. Sudama is sweeping the palace, Durdhara warns him to work properly. MM tells Sudama you are working here but I am sacked from my work. Sudama  tells him to take him along with him. Krishna says if he will leave from here, then Paundraka wont be able to ask you to forgive him. Unhappy Sudama agrees.

Paundraka tells his brother & Kashi Naresh he has sacked MM, now he wants worlds best flute player to teach him. Kashi Naresh says he has one in Kashi, Paundraka tells KashiNaresh to get him immediately.

Krishna is playing flute outside the city. Narada appears there tells him 1 day is over, what will you do now. Krishna says to change someone's heart 1 moment is sufficient.

Sudama is stopped from drinking water by Paundraka, he punishes him for not taking his name. Sudama has to get some heavy bags full of grains to kitchen. While doing so he drops a bag, MM comes there to help him. Sudama asks him how did he come here. MM says I can come & go any where in this palace. Let's finish your work first. Sudama refuses his help. MM asks him is he angry with him, his friend.  Sudama insists on doing the work alone. Krishna says I know you are stubburn, he helps Sudama, by getting all the bags transferred to Kitchen immediately. Seeing this Sudama smiles, understands it's Krishna's  work.

Kashi Naresh welcomes the flute player, he has called to teach Paundraka, takes him to the palace, introduces him to Paundraka, who is greeted by his new teacher. Paundraka asks him to teach him to play flute. The flute player says I have magic in my hands, I will teach you that too. Paundraka says MM will regrete loosing him as his shishya, he wants to start learning from tomorrow. But his new teacher wants to hear something from him on flute.

Sudama comes there, Paundrak asks him has he completed his work, Sudama says yes. Paundraka tells him to stand in a corner. The flute player teaches Paundraka to hold flute properly & he demonstrates by playing himself but is shocked at the outcome, which is a besuri tune. All this is MM's doing. The flute player is shocked that he is not able to play properly. Paundraka & Kashi Naresh are surprised too. Sudama  spots Krishna standing behind  a pillar who is palying that tune, he smiles enjoying the scene.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update!😊
The like button is not working right now😡

So Paundrak refused to touch Krishna's feet... like we didn't expect it😆

Ok got to watch the episode from the part where Sudama is told to lift those sacks from the bullock cart. Sudama torture session starts Thank god at least Krishna made those sacks run into the kitchen themselves with his maya😆 But he should have also made the sack that Sudama was lifting a bit lighter. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see Sudama carrying those heavy sacks & falling down though Krishna was there to catch him How many more tests does Sudama have to give

The flute playing session was simply hillarious, the tune of the flute was really funny but funnier was Paundrak's expressions hearing that tune🤣 Now he has no option but to touch Krishna's feet I guess😆
Felt like I was watching some fictional comedy show😡 Didn't feel like I was watching a mytho...disappointed with what I watched👎🏼
For the first time, I noticed Sudama to be a bit angry @ Krishna for leaving him there and going, and I don't blame him.  Sudama came here out of his devotion, and he's being made a servant in this palace, while Krishna leaves? 😡

The flute saga is a joke - the CVs are now making Krishna a total comedian 😡  Yeah, he had his sense of humor, but this is too much! 😡  Now you have events hinging on his sabotaging that flute player, when in fact, he went to war and made short work of both Paundrak & Kashiraj.  This track feels like the swarna-kamal episodes in AS Ramayana - we'd joke about it, but wonder when would it end?  Same here, except that they've made Paundrak's story into near total fiction, except for the part about him pretending to be a god.

Vik, I'm now thinking that Krishna may lose the bet against Narada, and that you may be right about what you said yesterday - like JSK, they'll really drag this on.  Had Paundrak touched his feet, that would have been too easy.  Now, he has until end of tomorrow to make Paundrak give in.  I actually thought that Krishna might have Narada pretend to be the flute player, play good tunes on the flute, but MM would sabotage Paundrak and make him play bad tunes.  Oh, whatever - why am I even trying to make any sense of this?
It's not Krishna's leela it's the SP's leela🤣 sorry just joking but on second thoughts, it's not a joke but true😆
Thanks mnx for the update.

Now I can skip watching the video. 😕 I am not sure where this track is heading. If Paundrak falls at K's feet, then he is a sharanagati so killing him is out of the question. On the other hand, if anyway the CVs are planning an upward exit for Paundrak- then what does the bet with Sudama/Narada mean? 

And oh, finally they have shown Kashi raj . Are they planning to continue the track by showing Sudikshna and his yagna as well? OR WIll MM's flute quell the fiery demon as well?

As Vrish said- Why am I trying to make sense out of all this? Sigh Sigh
Originally posted by vik rocks

It's not Krishna's leela it's the SP's leela🤣 sorry just joking but on second thoughts, it's not a joke but true😆
SP will have compt. from 18th Dec, they better improve with their story😆 Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
What's going to start from 18?
Originally posted by varaali

What's going to start from 18?

A program on Star Desh called 'Mahadev'.  But Mnx, is it going to run @ the 8:30pm time slot?  I thought it was running @ 10pm, so it's not exactly direct competition.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Vrish.

A program on Star Desh called 'Mahadev'.  But Mnx, is it going to run @ the 8:30pm time slot?  I thought it was running @ 10pm, so it's not exactly direct competition.

It's from 8.00pm to 8.20pm, every day, so it's a direct compt. Star one will be called Life Ok. This show's musical promo is v. good.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
You know friends i posted the link of the Dwarikadhish facebook page on Iskcon vrindavan wall and many ISKCON VRINDAVAN committe members joined the page ,they are going like 🤪 at the things being shown in the show 😆😆