Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Did I dream up all those romantic scenes?

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
It sure seems that way...Looking at the show today, Arnav and Khushi seem like they were in the first week of the show! No wait...they had MUCH more intensity even then!

And Khushi is no where close to feeling any ounce of romantic love for Arnav

Arrrghhh

This is so boring! Not to mention frustrating!

The CVs better make up for these filler episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Seriously!! she is not tht sad abt Arnav's engagement...infact she seems quite ok wth it 😕.
And why Arnav didn't ask her abt the fiance, he seemed so concerned a few days bck but nw he seems to hav forgotten everything. Wats going on here??
Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
all the characters have a  penchant for forgetting ...like la forgot to ask asr about khushi,...asr & khushi have forgotten their love...
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ASR asking LA are you leaving - was EPIC in forgetfulness - - they broke up a day ago and these lines - what does he think LA will live in RM after that:( Very disappointed with this too!
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: srirao

all the characters have a  penchant for forgetting ...like la forgot to ask asr about khushi,...asr & khushi have forgotten their love...

sach me ... asr to farkh nahi padta hai dialogue hi bhul gaya hai
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt knw wt des cvs r upto.. surely wen shyam truth s out.. ddd big blow s round d corner.. u knw wen arhi confess der love 4 each other.. den hw s d hate track possble.. sooo der s lng lng tme 4 confesstn.. hpe oly aftr der marrge dey may cnfess.. god save me.. im becmng crazy !!