•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
is there any significance in khushi asking asr(mistaking him to be aakash)"agar aap nahi aaye toh hamari sagai kaise hogi,hamey angooti kaun pehnayenge"????is it an indication of their engagement coming up...??
but they are already engaged na..
and yaa Arnav is the only one who has this ownership towards her na
I was also wondering abt this cause they often show signs 😆.
but they r not staying true to any of the signs😕
god (cvs) knows !! ðŸ˜‰
keep fingers crossed ðŸ˜‰
I was thinking the same was this a sign as Khushi mentioned this is a serial where CVs give us signs so are they going to end up being engaged? Maybe shyamu will try and force himself on hushi and ASR will see this and announce his engagement with Khushi! We keep dreaming and CVs give us something else? I have absolutely no idea what plot they are trying to build what is this big dhamaka which will change khushi and anjali's life? Aside from shyamu i don't think anything can change anjali's life????
hmmm...i was also wondering y they are showing all these signs and barun said in the interview that there is a major twist cuming up and he doesnt want to say ne tin abt it..
Originally posted by srirao

is there any significance in khushi asking asr(mistaking him to be aakash)"agar aap nahi aaye toh hamari sagai kaise hogi,hamey angooti kaun pehnayenge"????is it an indication of their engagement coming up...??
kya pata kuch aisa hi hojaye