Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Aise na mujhe tum dekho.. SEENE se laga lunga! (Page 8)

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

It doesnt matter who  understands whom as long as... AshNi understand each other!! I cant even bother on anji/rohan/mallu etc for today... it was all about AshNi.. these peripheral characters have no importance for me TODAY! Embarrassed

wow tanu u r engrossed in ashni moments...enjoy it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKunwaariDaayan

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Loved today's episode...it was totally drool worthy...loved the way Ashu took up the courage to go up to Nidhi...he was tatally lost in her beauty...
Can't wait till tomorrow...wonder how Ashu will start the convo off...hope he decides to tell Nidhi how he feels...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1lidvinachieveryanks28

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Well gosh...I dunno where to begin to be honest...this was such a memorable episode...it's left me with so much anxiety...the beauty and power of love on display...a senior doctor and man with power and respect like Ashutosh, literally brought down to his knees, to tears, and left shaking because of one feeling...LOVE.

Ashu-Armaan: these two need to have scenes every single day. Their scenes are becoming an episode stealer every day...pretty much. Two powerful and versatile actors going at it...their dialogues are also very good...I love the authority with which Armaan talks to Ashutosh...today Armaan showed WHY he's after Ashu's happiness...because he's been through this storm before...and that was very well written by the CT...I loved his past history affecting him so much that now he wants to protect his friend from utter heartbreak ...what a friend! There were two parts of this scene...Armaan and then Ashu...Ashu in tears and breaking in that scene...saying this is what falling in love is all abt...a vacuum..."it's strange...it hurts!"...only MB can portray the intricate expressions Ashu had in this scene...the way he was hugging himself...wow!!Clap

AshNi:Heart Beautiful choice of song today...it was very touching and appropriate...so soft...their expressions...God two people who love each other keeping away...sucks,...Cry MB looked HIS HANDSOMEST TODAY...HE IS TALL, DARK, HANDSOME, DASHING, DEBONAIRE AND DAZZLING.Blushing.Silly.and none of the other lads on TV match up to him in ANY WAY..Day Dreaming.whatsoever...Kritika was a vision in that saree...she looked & acted flawlessly...

Low-light- the Anji-Nidhi phone convo was abrupt and boring...

Final scene between AshNi- one of the BEST scenes I've watched in this show so far...Clap.once again, the power of love...Ashu shaking, nervous, anxious...shy...so edgy...to approach her...amazing body language by MB here.Clap...WOW...plus he looked DASHING...yummy...adorable...sexy.Blushing...and everything else one again..Embarrassed.Nidhi in this scene...very beautifully portrayed by Kritika...she felt him coming "Yeh Kiski hai aahat...Yeh Kiska hai saayaa...hui dil mein dastak...yahan kaun aaya..." Day DreamingAshu bravely sat down...for once he followed his heart...his heart WILLED him to SIT...to look...to stare ...he looked like a lovestruck mess when he was drinking coffee and his eyes landed on her.LOLDay Dreaming...he lost it!
Blushing

@pink.. WORD.. I too loved the scene bw Armaan and Ashu, esp the point when he enumerates each step Ashu must have taken,, trying to steal glances at her, wanting to talk to her, wanting to confess his feelings, oblivious to everyone else etc etc and the subtle change of expression on MB's face from nonchalance, to disbelief, to resignation, to acceptance... what a POWERFUL portrayal!!! ClapClap.. truly this man is Academy Award material. Why awards have evaded him thus far, I cannot fathom!!! 

@Orange: YES, I felt this too.. the POWER OF LOVE.. I was totally blown away!! The way they sense each other without even looking in the other's eyes!! WOW!! This is "Pyaar ki bhasha" in which only dil ka bolna aur mann ka sunna hota hai!!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 15 December 2011 at 11:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1vasanthi16AbhiAnilidvinrtmsachieverJuneliKunwaariDaayanyanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

It doesnt matter who  understands whom as long as... AshNi understand each other!! I cant even bother on anji/rohan/mallu etc for today... it was all about AshNi.. these peripheral characters have no importance for me TODAY! Embarrassed

totally... aaj mujhe chand mein daag nazar nahi aa raha Embarrassed

shashistanuozone1

Juneli IF-Rockerz
Juneli
Juneli

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
btw when is the ballroom dance...is it tomorrow???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

kyunki aaj humne punam ka bedaag chand jo dekh liya...i read this morning  about the upcoming voluptuous dance sequence...eagerly looking forward to it.

JuneliKunwaariDaayan

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

same here...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Is it getting a little warm in here, a little too soonWink Can't wait to watch it but Tanu, your post summed up the heatEmbarrassedClap Thank you...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuachiever__VJ__sun29

Go to top