Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😛
Originally posted by: soccer

a commandable episode for ashni lovers...
armaan what can i say??? character/actor equally brilliant and touching our heart...it makes us boast  about a friend...
MB we all know is a perfect combo...treasure of talent and killer looks...but today i must admit u found your way to THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH....no won der female fans teenager to over the hill age find u the heart throb.
ashu/nidhi at dinning table... i wanted silence to speak dil ki awaaz sunni thi ... but the couple had to speak...
back to the room... best conversation came out...we knew why armaan doesn't like aadhi kahani...and ashu's talk about voidness...the most stunning dialogue ...kahi me girne ki kushi hai aur na niklne ke majboori...and with it came the expression from the MASTER... MB u do spoil your fans...and u do set a path for colleague in the field to follow....thank u from fan who  loves to see the unleashed, brilliance...

@Red: WORD to what you said!!! Truly the MASTER ... and we, your fans, hungry, hungry for more!!! You stir up ravenous appetites in us, MB!! And we cannot get enough...of your acting, your emoting, your expressions, your dimply smile, your sexiness,,, HELL, simply your presence!!! 😳😉👏
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@lizzi...i agree..that speech scene seemed soo disconnected with today's start...she shld have had flashback of that too but maybe she lost it when ashu told that he had no idea where the intern was...she certainly was hurt when he said that...they need to have a confrontation soon before i lose my cool..enough of this i come you go scenario...my patience is running out...

and really they need to show us nidhi thinking actually thinking on her own for achange minus rohan or anjie...i am tired of seeing people tell her what to do and do ...what is she 4 yr old kya...or that dim...

Yeah, she should have been confused at least, angry, in love and confused about what HE feels about her! His speech should have definitely put a hint in her mind that he may feel the same way about her. Instead there was no allusion to the track after it took centrestage yesterday!!😕
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Yeah, she should have been confused at least, angry, in love and confused about what HE feels about her! His speech should have definitely put a hint in her mind that he may feel the same way about her. Instead there was no allusion to the track after it took centrestage yesterday!!😕

A very glaring example of lack of continuity in writing😆. Ye log previous episode dekh ke nahin likhte hain kya? Oh well. 😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@justJ...i am super confused abt the character of rohan..the scene if it was put in to make sure ashu nidhi meet at canteen which even anjie cld have done...his purpose is lost to me...as it seems the same with cvs...if it is a track  brought in to show that even if two individuals are soo similar yet it is destiny which decides ur partner then they are again doing a bad job ..tha tis the cvs

Looks like writer is failing badly to maintain a balance in ckt. Though Rohan was shown funny and his reverse psychology is fab , him feeding Nidhi to make her talk (Apart that Gol Gappa) is plain stupid noting he has no clue about the gals likes and dislikes,  may be if this was done by Angie it would have made sense since ANgie always fed her before making her confess a secrete 

Lol, mean Rohan and Nidhi ???? kaise ???? he hardly know about AShu, it will be plain stupid , seeing him offer her his shoulder for crying and asking to move on ,generally guys do try to see or known the other side of story , they confirm it before bonding with heart broken gal 😆
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@tanu ...i am soo desperate to see them happy...nidhi needs to be back in kotnis..they need to move forward...she needs to no longer be angry...i cannot take this separation it is heartbreaking now...this convention better be fruitful

and i honestly do not get where this rohan i know what you want to eat..how do you know track is going...

the house issue is super huge...and these people are still going round round with this misunderstanding...and that house issue is creeping in...

agree with u both
 need to move forward...gile shikve katham kar do yaar...let the love blossom...give the pleasure to each other as well as ashni fans... before the METEORITE (mallika) strikes...

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arre Chodo about Nidhi confused or even thinking about Ashu's word in conference, the gal who literally pounces on him and demands questions in front of every one why she was kicked out , was silent , she could have mocked asking Yes , i heard about ur intern , and ask why she left ?????? 

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Well gosh...I dunno where to begin to be honest...this was such a memorable episode...it's left me with so much anxiety...the beauty and power of love on display...a senior doctor and man with power and respect like Ashutosh, literally brought down to his knees, to tears, and left shaking because of one feeling...LOVE.

Ashu-Armaan: these two need to have scenes every single day. Their scenes are becoming an episode stealer every day...pretty much. Two powerful and versatile actors going at it...their dialogues are also very good...I love the authority with which Armaan talks to Ashutosh...today Armaan showed WHY he's after Ashu's happiness...because he's been through this storm before...and that was very well written by the CT...I loved his past history affecting him so much that now he wants to protect his friend from utter heartbreak ...what a friend! There were two parts of this scene...Armaan and then Ashu...Ashu in tears and breaking in that scene...saying this is what falling in love is all abt...a vacuum..."it's strange...it hurts!"...only MB can portray the intricate expressions Ashu had in this scene...the way he was hugging himself...wow!!👏

AshNi:❤️ Beautiful choice of song today...it was very touching and appropriate...so soft...their expressions...God two people who love each other keeping away...sucks,...😭 MB looked HIS HANDSOMEST TODAY...HE IS TALL, DARK, HANDSOME, DASHING, DEBONAIRE AND DAZZLING.☺️.🤪.and none of the other lads on TV match up to him in ANY WAY..😍.whatsoever...Kritika was a vision in that saree...she looked & acted flawlessly...

Low-light- the Anji-Nidhi phone convo was abrupt and boring...

Final scene between AshNi- one of the BEST scenes I've watched in this show so far...👏.once again, the power of love...Ashu shaking, nervous, anxious...shy...so edgy...to approach her...amazing body language by MB here.👏...WOW...plus he looked DASHING...yummy...adorable...sexy.☺️...and everything else one again..😳.Nidhi in this scene...very beautifully portrayed by Kritika...she felt him coming "Yeh Kiski hai aahat...Yeh Kiska hai saayaa...hui dil mein dastak...yahan kaun aaya..." 😍Ashu bravely sat down...for once he followed his heart...his heart WILLED him to SIT...to look...to stare ...he looked like a lovestruck mess when he was drinking coffee and his eyes landed on her.😆😍...he lost it!
☺️
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

😛

@Red: WORD to what you said!!! Truly the MASTER ... and we, your fans, hungry, hungry for more!!! You stir up ravenous appetites in us, MB!! And we cannot get enough...of your acting, your emoting, your expressions, your dimply smile, your sexiness,,, HELL, simply your presence!!! 😳😉👏

so true lizzie...we the fans r so blessed to see the deadly combo...
shashistanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Tanu. I too am in the Ashni heaven….not sure when will I be back to reality………….😍☺️👏

Today's episode was fantastic with all the Ashni moments…felt like ended in no time….could have had to see more of it👍🏼👏. I had never waited for tomorrow so desperately as now to see Ashni together.  Oh my god….I had been always impressed by MB...ever since he is in the industry, but….ohhhgod he looks sooo handsome I almost jumped from my seat seeing him in Traditional dress…on top of it his dimple….😍😍

On a different note, episode begging scenes where Armaan…flirting with two Docs could have been better….writer and directors could have done it more real. But yes..Armaan you are tooo good carrying out what ever is given to you. Love you Arman you live the character.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhalobasa

For me both Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Bahl are doing their life's best acting till date...😊

This show is WHATEVER it is coz of MB-Kritz... they make u keep wanting more n more n more😳