Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Aise na mujhe tum dekho.. SEENE se laga lunga! (Page 3)

vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
What a episode...what a precap ...didn't want it to end . Superb acting by MB, Krittika, Nitish. The convo bt Ashu and Armaan was too good...MB delivers his lines with such precision, the nuances r  beautiful, control over emotions first class !!! Hats Off MB!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1bhalobasaArmu4evalidvinAbhiAnirtmsKunwaariDaayanyanks28

RamonaG IF-Sizzlerz
RamonaG
RamonaG

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
omggg what an episode,,am still in AshNi heaven...Embarrassed
Armaan was great too love his portrayal of the ever faithful friendThumbs Up

thanks Tanu superb updateClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1Armu4evalidvinvasanthi16AbhiAnirtmsKunwaariDaayan

Juneli IF-Rockerz
Juneli
Juneli

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hey tanu abhi aapka update padhke haal bura hai toh epi dekh ke kya hoga...yet to watch...hai yeh kambhakht ashni hamaari jaan lelengeBlushingDay Dreaming

thx dear for a hot hot updateEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuvvegaozone1bhalobasaArmu4evalidvinrtmsKunwaariDaayanyanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
They look like.. a COUPLE already... Blushing

Sherwani.. Saree.. ufff... Sindoor ki kami thi... .n armu culd hv presided over the ceremony 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuvvegaozone1bhalobasavasanthi16lidvinLizzieBennettrtmsrabzonedgeRamonaGKunwaariDaayanyanks28

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

ClapThank you, Tanu for the awesome update!!! Clap

Mujhe rang de mujhe rang de.. mujhe apne peeche peeche rang de!!! Tongue

Kya colour choice hai, baby!! Aakhir saiyyanji ka bulu rang hi chuna apne!!! Nidhiji! Yehi hai right choice, baby..aha!!! Embarrassed

And Armu the cupid,  shoots his arrows perfectly and lands our AshNi on the same table.. and says Tathastu!!! LOL  Shri Cupidji is also responsible for ensuring that our Nayak (Ashuji) is dressed appropriately in Armaan libaas' in trad wear (jisme button bhi nahi hai!!' gasp.. my dream of seeing him with couple of buttons undone goes up in smoke!! Blushing) and our Nayak and nayika  land up on  the same table!  AshNI all the way'.  wooowww'Blushing. *drool* *pant* *hormones going for the jugular now* *gasp* *gasp*

Nain milake chain churana kiska hai ye kaam? humko poocho humko pata hai us zaalim ka naam!!!!  Ashuji looked damnably, droolably, deliciously, dashingly, dimply.. HAWT!!!!!  Makes me think original sin must have been the result of his gorgeousness!!! Blushing

And Nidhi was still shooting daggers at our bechara Ashu.(After that soul stirring speech, she should be looking at him like he's melted chocolate!!), par nahi.. kyon, meri jaan? Because he said main nahi jaanta woh intern kahan hai? What did you expect him to do after you'd been introduced to each other like strangers?

And before we knew it, it was over!! so soon...Confused and Nidhi went crying back to BFF Anji' Woh Purple saree ki cameo khatam!! Nomination bhi nahi milega usse!! HOw I wish wish the ASHNI moment could have gone on longer..Confused

Cupidji.. aapke arrows mein thoda love potion dubaate, toh shayad baat banti!! EmbarrassedPar Humare Cupidji ke supposedly footloose and fancy free zindagi mein bhi koi raaz hai!! Poor Armu, saying' "although I laugh and I act like a clown, beneath this mask I am wearing a frown", he saysCry''something he did not do that troubled him all his life.. confess his love!!Cry So that's why he's interested in seeing our Hero's love Ishtory meet a happy ending!! Great acting, Niteish!! Take a bow!! Clap

Par aaj ka phenomenal acting award phirse jaata hai MB ko.. WOW!! I was blown away when he talked about the vacuum, the emptiness in his life without his Titli!! It hurts soo much, he said and my heart broke into gazillion pieces!!!!Cry Broken HeartThis man never ceases to amaze me with his talent!! He's a virtual diamond mine of emotions'an infinite pool.. .. aur har expression heera hai heera!!! Star

Humari titli ko bhook bahut lagti hai yaar!! WinkWhich makes me wonder if she's suffering from prem rog or some intestinal disorder??Wink Jaati hai cafe burger khaane with extra cheese, mayonnaise and butter (Whew! think I'm gonna be sick!!) and Saiyyanji is at the next table wistfully smiling at her eagerness!!Tongue   And' And' he musters up the courage to walk up to her table and hesitantly ask if he could sit!!!!! THis Scene took the cake and the entire dessert tray!! ClapBeautifully executed and brilliantly acted!! ClapShe KNOWS.. She knows its him, even before he's reached her table!! Her expressions say it all!! Whew!! POWERFUL, HEADY stuff this!!! Day DreamingI thought this scene had more dum than their nainon ki bhasha exchange across the table!! Zara si aahat hoti hai, toh dil sochta hai.. kahin ye woh toh nahin!! BYOOTIFUL!!

Precap mein Ashu's looking extremely "Garam" (Meaning HAWT!! LOL) in the casual shirt and Armu is egging him on to confess!!!! WOW!! Sach?? Jyaada se jyaada kya hoga? mana kar degi na? he says with nonchalance' IS this the day we've all been waiting for????Embarrassed

Edited by LizzieBennett - 15 December 2011 at 9:26am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuPrincess2012bhalobasaArmu4evalidvinvasanthi16AbhiAnirtmsachieverJuneliKrrish4YourabzonedgeKunwaariDaayanyanks28

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I almost fell off my bed when I saw him in sherwani .

Edited by deepiika - 15 December 2011 at 9:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1Armu4evalidvinachieverrtmsyanks28

mythreyi Newbie
mythreyi
mythreyi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Good lord..! Mohnish Behl is actually OLDER than 38 yrs..yet H-O-T..!! GOOD LORD..! *DROOL*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1Armu4evalidvinachieverrtmsyanks28

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
A good episode ... 

Aha, the talk btw Armu and Ashu will always over shadow any scenes even AshNI scenes for me , they are simply superb... 

Loved How Armu was asking his friend to go and pour out his feelings for the lady he is so madly in love, Accepting or Rejecting can wait, atleast he will be free from the burden and stop regretting , wish i could have told her (In Future) ... 

I loved how Ashu said, Ghir Ne ki tho Kushi Hai ...HIs pain was so evident , Cry Armu kya mai bhi ro Padungi agar koi aisa royega... 

Though the whole Longing looks of Ashu was good , and was pointed out rightly by Armu 

End was good though , donno wat Ashu want to talk , but chalo he atleast took a initiative but i feel, the moment her Burger appaears she will simply say she lost her appetite and will walk away making Ashu feel more dead 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1bhalobasaArmu4evalidvinvasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsachieverrabzonedgeyanks28

Go to top