Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Aise na mujhe tum dekho.. SEENE se laga lunga! (Page 2)

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Superb update... can't wait to watch the episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Oh my gawddd... *tanu fans herself.. rapidly*  Oooph.. phoof... phof.. phsst.. phussstt.. pffttt Blushing   
-
LOLLOLLOL

What !!! Ashu in traditional wear!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to watch!!!

So is wifey still acting mad at him????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuArmu4evayanks28

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
great update..today there were so many defining moments...

1. Ashu-Nidhi eye lock..But he had to lower his gaze once because maybe he feared what he had in his heart would appear on his woebegone face...or because Nidhi's piercing gaze demanded to know a lot of answers..Aankhein bhi hoti hein Dil ki Zubaan

2. Armaan...Its my armaan that I have a friend like him...Wow, I love this man..Hug

3. Ashu-Armaan scenes are so so real and always leave a deep impression on my heart and mind. So, Poor Armaan is a broken hearted soul..thats why he does not like to see any love story left with a sad ending. God, Ashu's painful avowal moved my deepest core...Cry

4. Oh God, the last scene..their body language indicated how very self-conscious they were of each other's presence..Nidhi sitting tensely and Ashu straightening his tshirt and then asking for her permission, a feather's knock would have been enough to disbalance his composure then..I think he and Nidhi deserve an award each for gathering up enough courage to utter what little they did...LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1bhalobasaArmu4evalidvinAbhiAnivasanthi16ApoorvaFanrtmsLizzieBennettdaffodil81Krrish4YourabzonedgeKunwaariDaayanyanks28

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Lovely episode today.MB & KK both were brilliant but Armaan was the show steeler today. I dont know how to describe this guy. Ashu is damn lucky to have such an eye opener in his life.He is doing so much to bring Ashni together. Loved his scenes completely right from flirting with the Doc to the organiser and seating arrangements and waiting to get the update from ashu and then his disappointment that Ashu is still not able to speak his heart out to Nidhi.Nitesh was brilliant in all these scenes.

Till now seen MB in ktlk in suits & casuals but he looked equally handsome in kurta.Dark colors look the best on him and Nidhi looked equally elegant with minimum make up & jewellery. No wonder Ashu couldnt take his eyes off her & in the last scene was drawn to her.

Ashu- Armaan scenes are the next best to Ashu-Nidhi scenes in ktlk and today when Ashu was in pain not knowing what to do whether to confess his love or not Armaan was so moved & in tears beautifully shot scene.

A great piece of acting by MB KK & NP and equally good to see the major part of the episode was on these 3 characters who are the pillars of ktlk.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1bhalobasaArmu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16ApoorvaFanlidvinachieverrtmsLizzieBennettrabzonedgeyanks28

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
OMG...I am completely in AshNi world today...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming...I wonder what is going to happen at the dance...
I always found MB a handsome man, but that he was this handsome...oh man KTLK is bringing out the best of him...he's totally HoooTTT Blushing
Gosh I am so in AshNi world that I forgot to thank you Tanu for your lovely update as usual Big smile

I must say I really love Armaan...he is truly the bestest of friends Ashu has and need at this moment of timein his life and he is showing Ashu the other side of the coin...and all 3 of them : MB-NP-KK are doing a wonderful job in this show...Clap, the scenes btw Ashu-Armu are so natural...great acting

Edited by esha - 15 December 2011 at 8:49am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1bhalobasaArmu4evaAbhiAnilidvinvasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsachieverrabzonedgedeepikabanerjeeyanks28

umm1234 Goldie
umm1234
umm1234

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Watched the episode and want to watch it again and again. DROOL ALERT Big Time!!!! Both MB and Kritika were looking their best. I wish " Dr. Kotnis General Hospital" makes a policy that  from now on the senior surgeon has to report on duty dressed in "Churdidaar". One minor problem will be that the population of the female ward will double in days. Reserve a bed for me.Day Dreaming

'

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanubhalobasaozone1Armu4evalidvinvasanthi16rtmsrabzonedgeeshasrkdeepikabanerjeeyanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I will analyse the epi.. in a few minutes.. but for now.. my DASHING Baby.. looked like a dish ready to b gobbled by his WIFEY Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanulidvinvasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsdeepikabanerjeerabzonedgeyanks28

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I think after watching the precap Ashu will decide to take a chance and tell/show his feelings to Nidhi & will lead in the dance & Nidhi may be lef surprised seeing this change in him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanulidvinrtmsdeepikabanerjeerabzonedgeyanks28

Go to top