Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Aise na mujhe tum dekho.. SEENE se laga lunga! (Page 10)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
for me the best scene was the last scene.. aww.. my cutest adorable Nidhi was back.. Hug.. she was so cute.. luking yummy herself.. i was actually chuckling at her childlike excitement to eat tht burgery.. she had so strong a desire tht she forgot tht she was sad!LOL... she is such a foodie.. all it takes is noodle, gol gaapa and burger to make her face light up... LOL LOLLOL the food esp my fav food does to me wat burger did to Nidhi..LOL.. her cheeks even turned rosy for a while.. aww.. How can Ashu hold himself back.. wen such a delicious treat was jst waiting 4 him.. he jst needed to muster a littile bit of courage.. jst a tentative step towards her.. and la ho!  he did it!he did it!.. he did IT! DancingDancingDancingDancing.. I cant tell u how significant wer those steps.. imagine.. 4 the 1st ever time.. Ashu tried to move forward.. utterly giving himself away to pure and blissful luv.. no sacrifices.. no guilt feeling.. no obligations.. no restraints.. utter pure and simple reason .. L. O. V. E.   DancingDancingDancingDancing. For me its huge huge step of Ashu.. i m gonna give him a beary hug for tht.. HugBlushing...

and how can i forget the charming.. cutie pie.. Armaan.. he is such a wonderful person.. i jst luv.. him.. he was show stealer.. in terms of acting, NP pulled off those cliched scenes so well.. his sheer charm lifted the otherwise ilogical and boing scenes of 1st half..

Again the 2nd half took the cake away.. i jst simply luv Armaan-Ashu f'ship.. thy r everything 2 friends need to be.. such a luvely f'ship.. so natural.. so close.. so endearing.. so v learn today tht Armaan too had a bitter past.. and so he is pushing Ashu to go for it.. Go baby Go.. in perfect Armu ishtyle.. Wink.. Armu surely lights up ur face and makes u chuckle with his charm and oneliners.. he is a show stealer too.. he has amazing screen presence.. Armu-Ashu together r overshadowing Nidhi-Angie and Nidhi-Rohan.. tho i like Rohan coz he somehow brings our old cutesy Nidhi back.. it was gud to c smile returning back on Nidhi's face... so he will remain darling.. plus he is very cute.. u jst cant ignore him... Nidhi is such a lively spirited girl.. no gloom can dampen tht 4 long.. and i really luv tht quality in her.. and I think thts wat attracts Ashu.. a complete opposite to wat he has been lately.. gloomy.. sulking.. never wanting to come out and embrace life.. wer as Nidhi.. u jst cant hold her back.. its her natural instinct to bounce back.. no matter wat.. she still feels the pain.. she is still hurt.. she is still v much angry.. and i feel she is still confused abt Ashu.. she defo knows thrs something tht Ashu isnt confessing.. bt y shud she keep on asking him.. wen he himself chose to be indifferent.. remember she gave enuf chances to speak.. bt he didnt.. he instead gave her cold shoulder.. if he cudnt confess in public he cud've always called her.. of course, Nidhi didnt know wat a big whirlwind he was going thru.. bt for Nidhi, he was simply rude, and indifferent.. for wat thy had shared in the past.. the indifferent and rude treatment tht she got, she really didnt deserve it.. and Ashu got it back in the last scene.. he was clearly hurt.. bt he knew he deserved it..

I know Nidhi wudnt give in easily.. tho her face and her heart senses something diff wen he is around her.. bt her anger surpasses those feelings.. Ashu cant c her titli udaas udaas.. he has to cheer her up if not confess.. wow.. thts something very exciting.. Rajaji showering his affections.. luv..and wat not.. to manao his titli and cheer her up..

i m pretty excited for teh next epi... Tongue..

p.s.:  Kritz luked absolutely gorgeous.. she luks hot happening and yet elegant and very graceful even with simplest of makeup and minimal accessories.. absolute stunner.!

MB.. complemented Kritz very well.. tho i wud've preferred tht boyish charm on MB's face.. bt thn it was wrong place and certainly wrong time to expect tht.. I wish Ashu cud forget tht he is 18 yrs older to Nidhi.. and jst b yung and lively.. thy wud surely rock !

p.p.s:  My heart skips a bit every time Ashu says "Nidhi".. Hayye.. he takes her name so softly and lovingly..Day Dreaming...

Edited by achiever - 15 December 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuArmu4evalidvinAbhiAniJunelidaffodil81sun29

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@Achiever Nidhi sounds so romantic when he says her name.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinLizzieBennett

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

i just hope they did not make us wait one whole day just to show nidhi get up and walk away from the coffee house..though she would not be wrong in doing soo..but i want them to break this ice now...high time...enough of this gussa gussa...use Mumbai to their advantage coz once they return to Lucknow their awaits all the barricades in their love story

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuArmu4evalidvinAbhiAniachieverJuneli

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i just hope they did not make us wait one whole day just to show nidhi get up and walk away from the coffee house..though she would not be wrong in doing soo..but i want them to break this ice now...high time...enough of this gussa gussa...use Mumbai to their advantage coz once they return to Lucknow their awaits all the barricades in their love story

Agree sunmeera...lots of non verbal have been done...time to get verbal...! I want them to talk...only then de story can move...

Agree wid u achiever...i luv it when he calls her Nidhi...i want her to say Ashutosh,aap as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinachieversun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Agree sunmeera...lots of non verbal have been done...time to get verbal...! I want them to talk...only then de story can move...

Agree wid u achiever...i luv it when he calls her Nidhi...i want her to say Ashutosh,aap as well

exactly tanu...she needs to talk to him ,blast him shout at him  do anything but talk now..ashutosh se toh koi umeed nahi hai as armaan saysLOLLOL...my hopes are on nidhi only LOL...am tired of this mein aaya woh gayi scenario now...uske liye mumbai laane ki kya zaroorat thi..lucknow mein bhi dono wahin kar rahe theee

@achiever...even i love it when he says nidhi..i just hope the aap to tum ka safar is also crossed now

and yes it was adorable seeing her all hungry fora burger and ashu ka smile listening to herEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvin

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

exactly tanu...she needs to talk to him ,blast him shout at him do anything but talk now..ashutosh se toh koi umeed nahi hai as armaan saysLOLLOL...my hopes are on nidhi only LOL...am tired of this mein aaya woh gayi scenario now...uske liye mumbai laane ki kya zaroorat thi..lucknow mein bhi dono wahin kar rahe theee

@achiever...even i love it when he says nidhi..i just hope the aap to tum ka safar is also crossed now

and yes it was adorable seeing her all hungry fora burger and ashu ka smile listening to herEmbarrassed

So true...a full on face off is needed..bt looking to ashuz depressed state in de precap, i doubt much happnd at cofee shop except Nidhi taunting him n walking off as he continues to stammer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinachieversun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

exactly looking at the precap i too doubt anything happened in the coffee shop ..nidhi may have just gotten up and walked away saying she is no longer hungry or something

confession toh baad ki baat hai..atleast befriend her first and foremost...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuArmu4evalidvinAbhiAniachiever

KaranKittu4eva Goldie
KaranKittu4eva
KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Oh U guys yesterday's epi was just so beautiful I am speechless after all ur awesome analysis! Ashni Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvin

Go to top