Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

nidhi ka dliemma is quite realisitc...she is in love with him that hurts her just like it hurts ashutosh...but along with that is the anger for being treated unfairly by a man who was and is her world...she is angry and at the same time in love hence that saree scene where she throws it away then wears it ...and untill she gets the reason for his action she will be angry and demand and explanation and if this recommendation thing comes out ...nothing can save ashutosh๐Ÿ˜†

@justJ...i am super confused abt the character of rohan..the scene if it was put in to make sure ashu nidhi meet at canteen which even anjie cld have done...his purpose is lost to me...as it seems the same with cvs...if it is a track  brought in to show that even if two individuals are soo similar yet it is destiny which decides ur partner then they are again doing a bad job ..tha tis the cvs
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

nidhi ka dliemma is quite realisitc...she is in love with him that hurts her just like it hurts ashutosh...but along with that is the anger for being treated unfairly by a man who was and is her world...she is angry and at the same time in love hence that saree scene where she throws it away then wears it ...and untill she gets the reason for his action she will be angry and demand and explanation and if this recommendation thing comes out ...nothing can save ashutosh๐Ÿ˜†

@justJ...i am super confused abt the character of rohan..the scene if it was put in to make sure ashu nidhi meet at canteen which even anjie cld have done...his purpose is lost to me...as it seems the same with cvs...if it is a track  brought in to show that even if two individuals are soo similar yet it is destiny which decides ur partner then they are again doing a bad job ..tha tis the cvs

Good thought, Sun!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Could be they want to show that though Rohan and Nidhi are soo similar, her heart still beats for another with whom she has nothing in common except a common passion for adrak wali chai!! Pata nahi.. lie u say, his character is still that irritating, in an inane kind of way, serving no purpose except to feed our heroine's face!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Nidhi's dilemna is realistic yes, she's angry with Ashu, double yes, par still I would have thought something would have snapped in her after the way he spoke in the convention yesterday. He all but wore his heart on his sleeve for all to see... Didn't she at least feel like asking him.. if he thought she was so good and he's learnt so much from her, why did he fire her for incompetence??๐Ÿ˜•

Actually guys... my heart is bleeding too much for Ashu.. cannot bear to see him in pain๐Ÿ˜ญ.. However much he may have done her wrong, I want Nidhi to forgive her saiyyanji pronto and put his bechain dil at peace!! 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Good thought, Sun!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Could be they want to show that though Rohan and Nidhi are soo similar, her heart still beats for another with whom she has nothing in common except a common passion for adrak wali chai!! Pata nahi.. lie u say, his character is still that irritating, in an inane kind of way, serving no purpose except to feed our heroine's face!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Nidhi's dilemna is realistic yes, she's angry with Ashu, double yes, par still I would have thought something would have snapped in her after the way he spoke in the convention yesterday. He all but wore his heart on his sleeve for all to see... Didn't she at least feel like asking him.. if he thought she was so good and he's learnt so much from her, why did he fire her for incompetence??๐Ÿ˜•

Actually guys... my heart is bleeding too much for Ashu.. cannot bear to see him in pain๐Ÿ˜ญ.. However much he may have done her wrong, I want Nidhi to forgive her saiyyanji pronto and put his bechain dil at peace!! 

Lizzie 1 req...write a FF on Nidhi and Ashu's POV on this track..after Ashu's convention Intern praise dialogue...๐Ÿ˜ณ..

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today was one awesome awesome episode... I think I can watch it 'n' no. of times...the way the chemistry betwn them reflected today...i dont think it has been at such a peak anytime before...the way they were stealing glances...esp ashu...seriously he was just uncontrollable today ๐Ÿ˜†

I even loved his convo with armaan...it had such an emotional feel to it...esp that line " it hurts"...ah it surely does dr. ashu...n the sooner u confess the lesser will be the hurt

n wow...no kabab main haddi (read mallika) betwn them today...it was just fab

Every moment..every feeling...every emotion...beautifully expressed n captured...just fabulous ๐Ÿ‘
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Muhah Tannu...

love you ...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@lizzi...i agree..that speech scene seemed soo disconnected with today's start...she shld have had flashback of that too but maybe she lost it when ashu told that he had no idea where the intern was...she certainly was hurt when he said that...they need to have a confrontation soon before i lose my cool..enough of this i come you go scenario...my patience is running out...

and really they need to show us nidhi thinking actually thinking on her own for achange minus rohan or anjie...i am tired of seeing people tell her what to do and do ...what is she 4 yr old kya...or that dim...
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

A good episode ... 

Aha, the talk btw Armu and Ashu will always over shadow any scenes even AshNI scenes for me , they are simply superb... 

Loved How Armu was asking his friend to go and pour out his feelings for the lady he is so madly in love, Accepting or Rejecting can wait, atleast he will be free from the burden and stop regretting , wish i could have told her (In Future) ... 

I loved how Ashu said, Ghir Ne ki tho Kushi Hai ...HIs pain was so evident , ๐Ÿ˜ญ Armu kya mai bhi ro Padungi agar koi aisa royega... 

Though the whole Longing looks of Ashu was good , and was pointed out rightly by Armu 

End was good though , donno wat Ashu want to talk , but chalo he atleast took a initiative but i feel, the moment her Burger appaears she will simply say she lost her appetite and will walk away making Ashu feel more dead 

@BOLD: ME too!! SOoo heart-wrenching and gut-crunching!! And Ashu's expressions as he said them were to die for!! Each statement Armu made hit straight home, he KNEW it was true.. and his face conveyed it all!! WOW!! ๐Ÿ‘ MB.. once again, we bow to you!! 
Lovely update Tanu ๐Ÿ˜Š. I was in a terrible mood (Goddam winter) trying to get to the daftar this morning and your post really pepped me up as always. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. 

Anyways here goes.

1. Ashu looked like a dream in the sherwani๐Ÿ˜. Kaise titli apne raja ko dekh kar hosh mein rahi is another question. MB is so classy and handsome that he carries off the suits and traditional wear in style.

2. Nidhi looked so so so beautiful in the saree. Once again i re-iterate that KK looks the awesomest in sarees amongst all the telly actresses. She is no average looker. Drop dead gorgeous is the word. ๐Ÿ˜Š. Saiyaanji agar kar paathe tho usko ek lambi si pyaar si jhappi de dete๐Ÿ˜ณ.

3. AshNi eyelock. They both were lost in each other completely. The love, pain and longing came out so beautifully in the scene. It was heartbreaking to see how much they wanted to be in each others arms. ๐Ÿ˜ญMB and KK simply rocked the scene. ๐Ÿ‘

Ashu kal apni roote hue titli ko kaise manaate hai, iska besabri se intezaar hai. The love scenes are gonna rock for sure. Agar Cvs ne monday thak ye postpone kiya tho, am gonna cry๐Ÿ˜ญ. So writer ji please give something to drool over the weekend.

Cheers guys...
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a commandable episode for ashni lovers...
armaan what can i say??? character/actor equally brilliant and touching our heart...it makes us boast  about a friend...
MB we all know is a perfect combo...treasure of talent and killer looks...but today i must admit u found your way to THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH....no wonder  female fans teenager to over the hill age find u the heart throb.
ashu/nidhi at dinning table... i wanted silence to speak dil ki awaaz sunni thi ... but the couple had to speak...
back to the room... best conversation came out...we know why armaan doesn't like aadhi kahani...and ashu's talk about voidness...the most stunning dialogue ...kahi me girne ki kushi hai aur na niklne ke majboori...and with it came the expressions from the MASTER... MB u do spoil your fans...and u do set a path for colleague in the field to follow....thank u from fan who  loves to see your unleashed, brilliance...

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For me both Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Bahl are doing their life's best acting till date...๐Ÿ˜Š