Aise na mujhe tum dekho.. SEENE se laga lunga!

Posted: 12 years ago
☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️ ☺️

Aise.. na mujhe tum dekho... seene se laga lunga... 
tumko ..main chura lunga ..tumse... dil se laga lungaaa!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Aaye... kash ke.. hum.. hosh mein aab aane na paye...
Bas nagme.. tere pyaar ke.. gaate hi ...jaennn!! 

❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️

Oh my gawddd... *tanu fans herself.. rapidly*  Oooph.. phoof... phof.. phsst.. phussstt.. pffttt ☺️   Aaj to .. hubby-wifey.. ne.. KATL-e-AAM hi kar dina hai...!! Oh rabba.. main to mar gaiii...shagai.. mujhe AshNi.. kar gaye! ☺️

Ohh la la...as Wifey.. decided to reject the COLOR  blue...coz it was her hubbys fave.. she remembered.. how Hubby had accepted her.. choice (roses)  and.. decked herself in her.. BOOTYLICIOUS avtar ...as 'Neel Pari' !! On the other side... CUPID Teddy bear... got to action...as he saw.. Wifey was in town... n got to MATCH-erm-SEAT-Making... as he.. lured his way to the event organizers room and mind... and ... ensured to make.. AshNi .. sit opposite each other at the same table!!! Not only that... Armu...put the second part of his plan to play!As soon as he saw hubby decked in.. SUIT, he said.. it wasnt a mourning.. and he should get rid of his suites .. and wear... ZINDAGI.. read... Traditional wear... n thanks to him... Ashu wore his golden blue/peacock colored sherwani and looked every bit the DULHA... that he is...for his Wifey! ☺️  If that was not enouf to .. steam up the temperatures, Hubby kept flashing his cute dimple..!!

But all world came to stop..when Saiyyan saw.. his Jaan! 😍  (Ashu ke to totte udd gaye.. his mouth was left wide open) ! As hubby wifey.. sat ..gaping n gawking at each other... bg played.. the soothing..'kitni batein yaad aati hain'! Soon the duo.. were introed to each other by the other couple at the table.. but time had to stop as the duo got lost in drooling at each other ...while the other couple..kept yapping! As one of the doc asked Ashu for the contact details of THAT INTERN.. Ashu looked in Nidhis eyes.. n said.. he doesnt have it!! Nidhi was left shaken n broke down in her room..!! 😭 Ashu too ..burnt in his pain.. n hurt n anger! Both turned to their besties.. n Nidhi told Anjie that... she has no idea what to do..since.. she had.. ANGER & LOVE for him!! Ashu told Armu that. .he was getting sucked into a void.. a void ..which he was njoying to fall.. but rueing that there was no return!😭

Anger n despodence gave way to hope as... Burger ke bhook ke mari ..Nidhi ji came to the Coffee Shop (thanks to Rohan) and.. Hubby.. got lost in drooling on her 😍 So much so.. he spat his coffee too for a moment.. n got lost in her beauty! 😳

Unable to control his emotions or hormones 😉, Ashu approached Nidhi n asked if he culd sit next to her.. and unwillingly .. Nidhi. .replied harshly to him! Yet.. hubby din mind n took the seat (After all.. wifey pe khullam khulla line marne ka isse aacha mauka kahan 😉)!! The duo were soon lost in.. 'Naino ki bhasha' n the screens freezed 😍..rather.. FLAMED ☺️

Precap --- Armu asks Anxious Hubby to.. TELL HER the truth... n at max she mite jus refuse! 😉 (Yay.. hubby... jus go for it!) 

STRICTLY for DROOLERS... .Watch the epi n reach AshNi HEAVEN! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
I really liked Today's episode sooo much di...

even though, my mom was pulling remote from my hand to watch the regional serials,
I managed to watch the whole epi :)
Originally posted by *Harika*

I really liked Today's episode sooo much di...

even though, my mom was pulling remote from my hand to watch the regional serials,
I managed to watch the whole epi :)

I cant wait to watch the repeats  itself... DROOLICIOUS 😍
omg omg omg...what an episode just loved it
ashu was looking so dam good😍 and nidhi too loved her in that saree she was looking gorgeous...
and armu "love guru" seriously just love him...
Loved Arman today!!!

nidhi looked so nice in the sari!

Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
OMG i have died and gone to MB heaven...how can a man look so HOT. thanks to Ms. Farhana from MB's FB page i got the link to watch the episode now instead of tom...am so so glad ...MB is to die for ...no more words , Drooling !!!!!!
it was indeed a gr8 episode😃  but at the end i really felt bad for Ashu 😭😭😭😭 (but he deserved it and of course he didn't mind it at all...😉😳) still doubt he will take the initiative😕 Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
tanu
jab post ne aag laga de hai toh ashni ne apna jadoo chalana hee  hai hum per...
catch u ... after watching the episode...

Superb update... can't wait to watch the episode...

Oh my gawddd... *tanu fans herself.. rapidly*  Oooph.. phoof... phof.. phsst.. phussstt.. pffttt ☺️   
-
😆😆😆

What !!! Ashu in traditional wear!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to watch!!!

So is wifey still acting mad at him????