Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
dude i saw d perfomane again...i think her belly was perfect...vase bhi she's nt trained...nd d3 ko kosne se no fayda...u sayin ki d3 ko sam ko belly krte ue dikhana hi nhi chahie if he is nt trained in it pr dude she does nt need ttraiing in belly she alredy knows hw 2 do it...
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I thought Sam was BRILLIANT. She was sensuous, graceful and just WOW.
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it's about people who know how to.  I love to dance but am not very good or coordinated so even a thin girl like Semantha looks great while belly dancing.  I wish I knew how to!
So you mean Sam doesn't have a belly??😲 O Eemmm Geee!!!😲 How does she survive then??😲😲
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely disagree with you. I feel Sam did an amazing job. She looked so beautiful and her movements were just brilliant. 
MaaneetAminapm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

So you mean Sam doesn't have a belly??😲 O Eemmm Geee!!!😲 How does she survive then??😲😲

🤣🤣🤣

This was the best i have heard lolz to funny. Dear you are so right. How does she live then?
Edited by MaaneetAminapm - 12 years ago
MaaneetAminapm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are you kidding me, If I was a guy i would have drooled over the screen. Not that i didn't😆, (Guys not in that way😉)

And Vinti doing belly dancing, do you want me to die of laugh? Not that she can't do it, But she is a hip hop dancer. You also said that is Sam don't know how to dance belly dancing then she don't need to do it. But i will tell you many in the cast have done dance styls which is not there forte like Vinti did Bollywood which was not her forte, And she was amazing in it.

Sam did a awesome job. As you see everyone agree here i think you are the only one how thinks this way.-
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dude...the belly dancers we see here for desert safaris n all r trained...TRAINED...they would have been doing that for years...n simmi was awesome...the way she moved ...really good...n vishaka...seriously...dude...c'mon...atleast think before u write...pls...n where in GCC do u live exactly...???
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really...can ignore everythin else but Vishakha and belly dance...lolz