to do belly dance u need to have belly - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
LOLZ THATS THE FUNNIEST TOPIC EVER.. !!!!!!

DUDE, U SHARED UR OPINION WT U HAD TO SAY..

HERE'S MY TAKE ON THIS:

I THINK  U HAVE SEEN MANY BETTER BELLY DANCES THAN THIS.. IN FACT EVEN I HAVE SEEN.. BUT BUT.. THIS GAL DOES MUCH MORE THAN JUST BELLY DANCING.. PLEASE SEE HER PREVIOUS NON BELLY DANCING PERFORMANCES.. SHE IS AN AMAZING DANCER N VERY GOOD IN BELLY DANCING..

SIGNING OFF WID A SIMPLE QUES:

CAN UR UAE BELLY DANCERS DO OTHER THINGS AS WELL LIKE HER????
LOLZ R U KIDDING ME😲...WELL YES ARAB'S BELLY DANCING IS GUD AND ALL BUT REALLY DUS NOT MEAN OTHERS CANT DO BETTER THEN THEM😳...I THINK SIMMI WAS PERFECT IN HER DANCE TODAY SHE TRULY ROCKED IT😳
EVEN I HAVE SEEN ARAB BELLY DANCE AND SERIUSLY I FOUND SIMMI'S WAY BETTER 😳😆LOLZ
Dude , Please dont pass useless comments which can attract nothing but mere annoyance and dislike . And talking about Sam"S Performance , She was FREAKIN hot and  graceful , Everyone agrees to it  . She Isnt trained in belly dance but still MAHN LOOK AT HER !!!!! She was soo damn Amazing !!!!! Her expressions , her moves , her charm , beauty  , Her presence of Mind and her Beauty  was worth applauding !!!! Think twice b4 posting such topics...  Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
well she is nt trained in it bt still she does it...nd her perfomance was rockinnn...!!!!!!!!! no offence 2 u though...
You DO need to have a belly to do belly dance! I mean, i cant remember the last time I saw someone with a hole in their torso! 😆 😕
But seriously, I am slim and the fatties in my class can't do belly dancing half as well as I can.
no one says a word against sam...
she considers shakira as her idol...and if shakira saw what sam did today...shakira would be proud to be an idol to sumone like sam...
sam kills it in every single style!!! i know u are entitled to ur own view...but hey even i have seen belly dances in desert safari in UAE!! well those are trained belly dancers...and sam isn't even trained!!!  
all i have to say is that samentha fernandes we all luv u and ur dance!!
well even i am not fat  and i am not here to support fat people its just my veiw .. if she is not trained then why do they show it in d3?? d3 must show the best of best dance performance that is wat i expect.. and for belly dance girl should little bit fat not too fat like some 100 kgs just that belly should be visible that's all my view
I don't even visit this forum nor watch the show...just randomly..however, your view that YOU need to be skinny to be able to bellydance is completely wrong! How can you even say that. It's beyond me. Dance is an important part of my life, and saying that, YOU do not need to be skinny to be able to bellydance. Arabian belly dancers, are of course different. Their body shape is different hence there is a difference when you see their dance and see someone from a another country doing the same dance. Belly dance is the ability to move your belly and your hips in fast beats- if you can do that, you surpass the challenge. Just cause your skinny doesn't mean you can't bellydance!
I live in the Arab too and i have seen many SKINNy girls performing belly dance and SIMI DID A MINDBLOWING JOB!!! LOVED HER PERFOMANCE!!!😍
sam did gr8 job according to me 
i mean she was not a trained belly dancer