to do belly dance u need to have belly

Posted: 12 years ago
I think Simmi doesnt look good in belly dance. I live in Arab and have seen belly dance which is far better than simmi's dance. She is very slim to do belly dance... well its my opinion i know other think she did great but i dont think it was good 👎🏼
Hey well i do not know abt the technicalities of belly dance but as a viewer samentha's dance was a very entertaining 1 to watch nd she lukd gorgeous too...nd yeah i loved macedon's  moves too b'4 the belly dance began...
i think she was beautifully sensuous and absolutely spot on!
Ya but i think belly dance suits a person who has belly and Vishaka's personality matches belly dance if she did it then it could have been more better 

now this is wat i call belly dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YamDoDK71Ds
U live in "Arab" ? Like where ? Desert mein ??? 

And wait a sec ... to judge TECHNICALITIES of ANY dance form , u need to know them urself ... so Are you saying YOU are a trained dancer ... qualified and experienced enuff to judge Sam's performance ? Well  I am .. .. Ive been dancin for over a decade and a half now ..I started with ballet when I was barely 5 .. and have seen born dancers, trained dancere, newbies ,   and wannabes! And RARELY have I seen anyone NOT trained in a dance form , pull it off SOOO well !!!

And dont pull the Middle East Crap on me ... cuz  Ive been livin here in the Middle East ALL my life .. thats TWO decades !!!

"To do belly-dance u need to have a belly"  <---- AND W*F IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN ?!?!
In that case sab se acha belly dance toh sab se acha belly dance toh YEH banda karega !!!!

And Sam is a CONTEMPORARY dancer .. What she did was NOT pure Bellydance .. it was an infusion of Belly dancin , reggae and semi classic !!!

and the link YOU posted ? Thats not belly dance my dear .. thats a VULGAR form of enticement known as "MUJRA"  🤢

and VISHAKHA doing BELLYDANCE ?!?! Do u even READ what u write ?!?!?! 
VINTI IS A HIP HOP DANCER !!!! TRAINED IN ... oh GOD .. why am I even botherin to explain 

Before posting RIDICULOUS and POINTLESS criticism , which I am guessing is out of SHEER spite .. Kindly read ur post  -____-
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
i agree...arabians do awesome belly dance...but she was still very good...actually excellent..!!
having a bulky frame doesnt mean that u would prove to be a good belly dancer, she did a fairly awesome job of it!

not that vishakha cant do a belly dance !
Originally posted by Such

Ya but i think belly dance suits a person who has belly and Vishaka's personality matches belly dance if she did it then it could have been more better 

now this is wat i call belly dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YamDoDK71Ds

ru kidding me??????????? vishakha??????????? 🤣
you are comparing to very different people!!! listen sam isn't trained in belly...still she did an awesome job...and everyone agrees to it!!!  and belly isn't vinti's forte...so pls u can't expect vinti di to do belly dance!!! for me sams dance was awesome...but ya everyone is entitled to their own point of view...and the video which u poated...i agree that dancer is fab!!! but well sam isn't trained...the girl in the video must have been practicing this dance form for years!!!
Originally posted by zak231

ru kidding me??????????? vishakha??????????? 🤣

u dont know abt belly dance u must have a belly to do belly dance slim people can do it but it doesnt look sexy at all.. show that dance to some guy then he will tell u whether its hot or not