Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
sigh*
episode = stretched rubber band..!
like akash.. hes cute, like their convo.. like his "mein"..
end of story πŸ˜†

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You know what, he thought that she can feel him just like he can feel her when she's around, but to his disappointment, he did't catch up that the last voice she heard was of HER prince charming! πŸ˜†
i absolutely loved the way he said that i still can't believe it that you didn't recognized me! πŸ˜³
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Arnav was upset that Khushi has yet to recognize his voice, I love when her eyes pop open when she realizes its Arnav. These two are too cute together though I would have liked for their scene to last longer and for Khushi to stop calling him Laad Governer
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahha. Aww it was very cute. Thanx for the post!!
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the phone convo, wish it was longer.  
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geetuuu!!

That whole scene was hilarious.. the way she was sharmaoing and blushing without realizing that she was already talking to Arnav πŸ€£
The way Akash gave the phone to Arnav was funny!🀣

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Riya i loved how they weren't all formal n sharmila..it's jut not them!πŸ˜†

and i think we know who's going to be doing the talking and who's going to act in the futureπŸ˜†

he didn't get annoyed she was saying all that- but because she didn't realize she was talking to him!

Awww...Geetu really yaar...πŸ˜‰
M sure Khushi will be the one blabbering and Arnav's reply will be his classic one-liners!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
His expression was like "How dare u that u didn't even recognize me...didn't u feel the "Gust of the wind blowing this time as well""πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
If ASr was yelling at her form the other end of the phone then she would have recognised.

But what i liked more was she called him LARD Governor and he didt react  which means he accepts the pet name given to him with love form his KKG