Epic Scene: Gustakhi maaf ho- KKG

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wah Bhai Wah!🤣

First of all, funniest scene, Aakash throwing the phone at Arnav's way and running away. And Arnav? OMG! Why was he eavesdropping hun? Aakash was talking to his future wife, why was Arnav standing there, trying to listen to his conversation (---->trying to take lessons)😆

Then Khusi Kumari Gupta, on phone line , with her future husband on the other end, assuming him to her future (short future)*  brother - in - law, and acting to be her sis. haiye, kitna sharmati hain larki. And Arnav was so dumb, he could have played along, isn't it? 

The Khusi Kumari Gupta saying that it's his future (short future) sister - in - law, little known that she is actually the person's future wife, and saying that it's so unbelievable that Aakash and Arnav are so different. Did Arnav get pissed off? 

And lastly, Arnav said that how can you not guess that's him, why jee? is there a special connection telling her that's you?😎 Bolo bolo, how come she is expected that she would always know that it's her? Anyways, KKg surprised, caught red handed as if!🤣

Nice scene, the only worth watching scene of today.

*short future - only for one day would be, tomorrow lawfully sister in law.
We don't know when is Arhi marriage going to take place, so that's future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So Loved Their Convo...Arnav's Dialogue...Tum meri awaaz nahi pehchaan payi.🤣🤣...he meant to say..Hamara Itna Gehra Connection JO he...We can feel Each odrs Presence...by windBlowing softly...U Cant Even Recognize me ...It's me Dammit!!...I So wished he sed It's me Dammit...!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think arhi marriage is DISTANT FUTURE 😆
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Katzie..NaDz.

So Loved Their Convo...Arnav's Dialogue...Tum meri awaaz nahi pehchaan payi.🤣🤣...he meant to say..Hamara Itna Gehra Connection JO he...We can feel Each odrs Presence...by windBlowing softly...U Cant Even Recognize me ...It's me Dammit!!...I So wished he sed It's me Dammit...!

arre tumhari hubby, aur kaun?
Seriously, she disappointed me so much so why not him, akhir dil ka rishta hain bhai unka!😆
And she could have said, arre hum kaise pehchanenge, jaise Jiji ne Aakashji ko pehchana, aap humare hain kaun? and he could have said, mein kaun, mein kaun?

LOL🤣
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hahaa...dat scene was really really cuteee...😆...ohhooo he EXPECTS her to recognize his VOICE in one go...waaah waaah...😆 kyaa baat hai arnav bituwa??????ufff ye ishq bada zaalim hai...kya kyaa kaam karwata hai...🤣...apne future HUBBY ko JIJAJI bol diya😆 😲😆???...n dat epic HICCUP...🤣...KKG is soo funny n cute...😆

ohh forgot to say...AWESOME POST...👏 loved dat monkey emoticons...😆

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

I think arhi marriage is DISTANT FUTURE 😆

i know, you read that * point? chuck that, it's useless. I would love to see that happening soon!😍
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

hahaa...dat scene was really really cuteee...😆...ohhooo he EXPECTS her to recognize his VOICE in one go...waaah waaah...😆 kyaa baat hai arnav bituwa??????ufff ye ishq bada zaalim hai...kya kyaa kaam karwata hai...🤣...apne future HUBBY ko JIJAJI bol diya😆 😲😆???...n dat epic HICCUP...🤣...KKG is soo funny n cute...😆

yup, he is having HIGH expectations from now on! As if, they had so many phone convos and now she is like Jijaji? Not fair hun Khusi, pehle uncle, ab Jijaji?
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep superb scene
I re watched it so many times within this 35 minutes 😆
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsCeylon

Yep superb scene

I re watched it so many times within this 35 minutes 😆

that was the only scene that quenched our thirst, fulfilled our hunger <----see I am getting mad after such a filler episode. Don't even feel like watching the rest of the part
bikerider thumbnail
haha yeah it was so funny , and Arnav was very much in character.
he can play along na  🤣

but yeah kushi continued and yet again called him LG 😉
and he was how could you, you did not recognize my voice 😭

and she gets hitchki only saving grace of today epi is
arhi scene.

i loved your emotions 😃
Edited by lwfw - 12 years ago