Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Priya291188

So some birdies are saying that DD has signed ekta's show & GC is oing another show no comments on that as I believe the actors more & GC himself said that he will rest for some time till he gets another offer 

after thinking for some time I don't want ekta to have leads like GC&DD as have seen the fate of all her leads (popular ones)
if endemol is interested in doing a season 2 then it can co produce it with DJ's in this way we can get our old team back as swati noel pawandeep nishi were fired by 4 lions so if endemol is inteested in a season 2 then the first thing is to make sure that the scipt is strong we don't want a repeat of KMH2
fingers crossed so now lets attack the channel for a season 2 I don't know for some reason I dont want a seaason 2 on Life OK I am not being biased but the shows are pathetic my intution tells me that it ill meet the same fate as 9x & sahara one

DJ = Deeya Tony handled LRL really bad, I think 4 Lions r far away better than DJ...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: mi7chimes

guys is the new den up??

Res 🤗😭
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 People ears are really hurting hearing wistle music of New channel LIFE OK!!! Which on the way to become sahara one with it's unique most shows.
Arjun ingeet inspector...
Sayantani sheela ki jawani maa...
Sameera aka mouni maa parvati...
Aisa pati kisi ko na mile phir bhi sowbhagyavathi bhav.

GHSP was better na  MSK jaisa pati sabhi ko mile
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@richa- Moi lubs you -and yup a separate branch of "chemistry" should be dedicated to them what with those pics oozing all sorts of exothermic reactions in our minds & heart 😆

They're like those reagents in chem lab with "inflammable" disclaimer😛

Honestly -each pic has different memory & stands out in different way -KH with passion,grace or Maahi Maahi with pain,sponteneous flow of raging emotions-while Tip-Tip with Gurti's naughty hawt-hawt holi😍
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
New den is up..post all your experiences in devils den today ...😃

i m closing this one