Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- A Tribute To The Antagonists!# (Page 46)

-serenity- Goldie
-serenity-
-serenity-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Z..agree with u about ekta ..i too dont want Gurti to work in her projects

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1nirvanica15Samanalyseroseinbloom

-serenity- Goldie
-serenity-
-serenity-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
@Z..how was your birthday? ..hope u had a nice day Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Samanalyseroseinbloom

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shreyu: Honestly I feel for the PR people .. Ankita .. Sushant.. uff the craziness that show is in esp with that 20 yr leap .. yikes.. but yes her shows now are just nothing special IMO ..

Neha: That's what I mean .. Sammy is right that we cannot create Maaneet magic like this show again .. but I don't want that .. I want something different but I WANT these two because I just don't trust I'll love them the same with anyone else..tho I'd respect their decisions if they do other shows but I probably won't watch because it just won't be the same..with GurTi I know the talent and chemistry will flow right out in whatever situation bcz they've proven thru this show itself how they can excel in every genre so a new show with completely different characterizations and storylines could still work wonders bcz of the capacity of these two to carry it off well =)

Z

You just echoed my thoughtsThumbs Up Difficult to find that same level of acting calibre, dancing skills, physique, action-reaction, X-factor in both the leads again. In other couples, something or the other is missing. In these two...I have yet to find something amiss.Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-serenity-nirvanica15lovetheserialBingeSamanalyseroseinbloom

BreezillusionS Senior Member
BreezillusionS
BreezillusionS

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Can somebody please post mp3 link for mahi new version?I can't explain my emotions after listening to it , the song was amazingly composed! CryCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-serenity-nirvanica15-richierich-lovetheserialBingeISHQSalmanSeSamanalyseroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Yogi: Thanx for asking :) It went ok .. I'll be celebrating later though but it went great cuz of you guys you all made it special :) And what better present than that new Mahii Tune!? :D

Neha: YEA! That's exactly it.. These two just happen to have all those components whereas every other couple seems to lack in one area but excel in others.. with GurTi its like they leave no stone unturned.. and their persona, calibre and dedication is also something I've yet to come across! No snobbiness, no attitude, pure professionalism and dedication <3

Z

nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I agree I do not want them working for Ekta, especially together!

I agree, I wouldn't mind seeing them in a new show together, although it should be completely different from GHSP. But the problem is, GHSP was so epic, I can't see any love story really being different from it because any love story will look like it is copying an aspect of GHSP because our show spanned the whole gamut of epic romance and intimate romance, and humourous romance etc.

It would be great to see these two together onscreen again, for their sheer magnetic power as a couple but I agree the story would have to be completely fresh. No Mahi, no taveez but  a new soundtrack and a new symbol...you get the idea.

@Anu: I have to disagree with you here. There is a shift going on now, which I actually like to believe started with Geet. People are really investing in couples and their stories. Look at SP itself. How many shows remain full of drama, from the frenemy show, to Navya to the new behna show, the focus is shifting from drama to romance because people have seen what a good onscreen couple can do to fans and how it can make them stick to a show through thick and thin. So I think that Maaneet and GHSP were a rarity when it started, which is part of why it was so surprising and such a huge success but also, now big channels are adopting that model, obviously not as well but still, so a niche channel like SO becomes redundant. Hence LOK, It think.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lams-serenity-mila1nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSepriyachandroseinbloomMeetu_Anushali

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Yea Sammy .. see I think even if they do a season 2 ... idk how that works.. i think the producers of the first season give rights to the next one? i have no clue .. but if their characters remained the same then it would be amazing bcz itd almost be like continuing to watch the same people just the situations have been altered.. but trying to recreate that would be bad.. and then theres a completely new show/characters/storyline.. and that would do even more wonders!

And I agree I think GHSP set a trend that life doesn't have to be full of drama or full of comedy .. it can be a mixture even when there's high on drama.. and now other shows are adopting that model since they can see how well it worked out!

Z

Priya204nirvanica15Samanalyse

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Ok girls I'm off to bed! Talk to you all later =)  <3

Z

Priya204nirvanica15Samanalyse

Go to top