Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- A Tribute To The Antagonists!# (Page 45)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@Samy
Let us accept a fact...

In channels like Star Plus, Colors and Zee what sells is DRAMA and not CHEMISTRY more...

now worst is this dumb LIFE OK channel has headed to the same direction or worst...

So now..any show GurTi come will be involving  Drama..good bad or ugly...

Now may be that is one reason why GC DD were happy with their Maan and Geet characters which was pure love and not DRAMA...

NOW...what fans are fighting for is to get GurTi together as lead...hoping in a good show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalyse

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Anu: I know right.. Arti had majority of fans than individual fanbase.. just like our Gurti.  I read that article where they said they are aware of the craze for them.. why aint they doing an ad together?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalyse

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
PS: I do NOT want these two working with Ekta.. no matter how big and famous and well-known .. I just DO NOT want them working with her because their future will be crap .. I've seen it happen with most of her shows.. GurTi won't be spared from her either.. she flies high on her horse ...

Z

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1nirvanica15lovetheserialSamanalyseBingeISHQSalmanSeanji-mira

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Sammy.. GC said in an interview he'd take shows that are intriging and challenging.. and I think DD would do the same.. esp after the success GEET gave her and how much she's learned through it .. these two won't sign third rate shows.. I trust them with that much =)

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mila1nirvanica15SamanalyseISHQSalmanSe

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

PS: I do NOT want these two working with Ekta.. no matter how big and famous and well-known .. I just DO NOT want them working with her because their future will be crap .. I've seen it happen with most of her shows.. GurTi won't be spared from her either.. she flies high on her horse ...

Z

ROFL ROFL 

Even I am scared of her. LOLLOL  Cuz no matter howmuch ever new shows she has produced offlate, they are jarring and the same old thing. Sleepy 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15mila1SamanalyseISHQSalmanSeroseinbloom

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
@Sam and Dummy: The Den is for people with different opinions and everybody is welcome here re.Hug Dont ever be sorry about expressing your opinion constructively.Big smile I would agree with Z here...I would want them in a new show more...hard to see that chemistry again.

You do have a point that actors need to explore. But here they are truly a brand...so many fans on Facebook (300,000)...I have never seen that type of craze before.ShockedEmbarrassed

lamsanjalireddyy84nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalyseroseinbloom

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Z

She will kill them multiple times and make them victims of plastic surgery in the showShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-serenity-nirvanica15SamanalyseBingeroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Shreyu: Honestly I feel for the PR people .. Ankita .. Sushant.. uff the craziness that show is in esp with that 20 yr leap .. yikes.. but yes her shows now are just nothing special IMO ..

Neha: That's what I mean .. Sammy is right that we cannot create Maaneet magic like this show again .. but I don't want that .. I want something different but I WANT these two because I just don't trust I'll love them the same with anyone else..tho I'd respect their decisions if they do other shows but I probably won't watch because it just won't be the same..with GurTi I know the talent and chemistry will flow right out in whatever situation bcz they've proven thru this show itself how they can excel in every genre so a new show with completely different characterizations and storylines could still work wonders bcz of the capacity of these two to carry it off well =)

Z

lamsmila1geetfangeetnirvanica15SamanalyseISHQSalmanSe

Go to top