Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- A Tribute To The Antagonists!# (Page 41)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Z, they were dancing keeping 5 kms distance away from each other Tongue Even Jalebi-Guru's Chamak Challo dance had a considerable distance between the two.  LOL 

*Puts an invisble kaala tikka on Gurti for sharing that level of comfort.*

Edited by shreya- - 15 December 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsnirvanica15Samanalysejyoti06Meetu_Anuroseinbloomshali

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
OMG! That tune! It's already haunting me!

I love the female singers voice...it's smooth as honey and provides such a stark contrast to Raju Singh's gruff voice as he sings our well-known Mahi and she blends.

I really get the feeling even the PH didn't know it was ending so soon. Otherwise, I don't think DD would have gone for Nachle Ve at that moment, which is why I think we had so little Maaneet the week before the last episodes. Ouch

As far as I know this was supposed to be aired for the finale, right? That would have been amazing!

I think they thought there were at least a few weeks left...

@Shali: I don't know if you are around but thanks for the website! And I agree they did do some major character assassination of Geet with the devar-bhabi bonding but what I meant was that they never messed up Maan-Geet's characters in relation to each other. Their relationship, if looked at exclusively, remained well thought out and beautiful.

@Anu: I get the feeling that 4Lions people and all the team were very idealistic when they made Geet and they really put everything they had into it. However, when there were ego clashes I think they weren't ready to play games and be smart about how they dealt with them and the show suffered as a result. Actually Swati Pande was hired by Endemol, so I assume she was fired by them too, and MP was also Endemol's contribution. 4Lions gets all the flak simply because they are more open in communication and more accessible. These people LOVED this show and I am sad for whatever happened to make them stay away.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsnirvanica15-richierich-Bingejyoti06Meetu_Anuroseinbloomshali

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
@Dummy and Z : Not only the emotional ones... but the high tension music is soo good too...Raju Sing is talented. You really feel like something dramatic is going on without it sounding annoying.Big smile It really grows on you after sometime. In fact, it kinda reminds me of some 70's music...like old wine in a new bottle.Day Dreaming

Edited by neha9999 - 15 December 2011 at 11:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15SamanalyseBingeroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Sanju: You and I think alike my friend! I've always wanted to say this .. that even in its worst days .. I feel GHSP has been better than most shows on their "good days" ... I don't care if that's my bias but honestly anything Maaneet just makes me happy <3

Shreyu: Definitely .. I saw the major contrast in comfort level as well as chemistry.. I mean even offscreen moments b/w GurTi when they were rehearsing the dance had chemistry .. *puts kaala tikka as well*

Sammy!! Isn't it just enchanting ?! <3 Raju Sir came on the GEET wall twice today to tell us he's uploading a new Mahii version <3

And I agree.. I think they all thought there'd be a few more weeks but Life NOT OK wanted to jump right in ... I really don't understand their marketing strategy here tho :S Like they just came out of the blue and expect people to tune in :/

Z

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15maan-ki-sanjanaSamanalyseBingeISHQSalmanSejyoti06Meetu_Anu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Neha: I'd always despised Indian Telly Dramas and their usage of annoying drum beats and shocking thunder-bolt inspired BG tunes for whenever something horrid happen .. in addition to the black/white .. spin spin spin zoom in zoom out effects..

But then came GHSP .. which .. even in tense situations .. had the most gut-wrenchingly epic BG tunes! I cannot tell you how much I love the BG tunes ahh <3 Raju Singh is definitely a talented man .. I visited his website.. he has done a LOT of work all over.. even in movies.. glad to have him part of the GHSP team .. Mahii has literally become an anthem for us <3

Z

lamsnirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalyse

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@Samy

I agree..May be they too were given notice just few days before for the wrap up...which is why this tune was not played in the show...

And regarding PH..4 Skunks are new...but they are buncy of soulful people who made this show from their heart...Maaneet were close to each and every one who has worked on the show...
Be it Raju, Be it Hrishikesh (DOP), be it coreographer, be it the directors who have got associated with the show...

but they say na every beautiful thing has a EVIL ATTACHED TO IT..
I have heard in the fairtale stories that my mom used to tell me...
Snow white had a EVIL STEP MOM
RED RIDDING HOOD had a EVIL WOLF

so Guess the tiff between Edemol and 4 Skunks and also Channel  acted like EVIL FOX AND EVIL STEP MOM HERE to our show..

Cast was perfect
Chemistry was Perfect
Emotions was perfect
Story was Perfect

only evil was RIFT and EGO clashes...and that became the reason for the down fall of our beautiful show which was once no less than an epic

what more prof we want re...COPY SHOW ON STAR PLUS IS BASED MAJORLY ON MAANEET story of AYM and bubbly girl
many shows just COPY PAST the scenes and sequences of Maaneet trying to imitate them ..but have  0 CHEMISTRY

if this show was handled properly and was in SP..i dont know what hights GurTI / Maneet and the show would have reached..though it is HUGHLY POPULAR EVEN NOW..

even SBS SBB individually gave a complete farewell segment to Geet ..where as Maaneet were merged in Vimpair show closure

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 15 December 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalysejyoti06shalianji-mira

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@Z: Their marketing strategy involves gathering what is left of SO viewers and a few SP ones, I guess (thanks to Sanaya) in one place, the Akhri Salam, and force feeding them promo after promo of Life OK.

Because you know what? By the 20th time I saw that klepto orphan, it suddenly occurred to me that I just had to watch that show!

NOT.

I think they are going to do this for the next three days as well, when they are airing movies. All the ad breaks will be LOK promos. Dead

Not to be biased, but this channel doesn't look like its going to work because it has NO happy shows whatsoever! They are all so gritty that you might as well watch the news and sharpen your general knowledge of current affairs.

Sorry, manners! Hi Neha, Shreya, Anu and Sanjana!

Edited by Samanalyse - 15 December 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15lamsBingeISHQSalmanSejyoti06Meetu_Anuroseinbloomshali

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
LifeOk should have started from Jan.. Confused 

The girl playing Misha of PKYEK was Anvesha in Remix and she was there from the time StarOne was launched and also to bid the channel.. got nostalgic while she gave the farewell bid..Ouch 

nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalyseroseinbloom

Go to top