Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- A Tribute To The Antagonists!# (Page 34)

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
please please please please please please please please please! Someone answer this one question of mine in the vamp wedding was dd and gc there as maan and geet and if they were isn't geet suppoased to be heaviliy pregnant or did she mention they left the baby at home or something. Please please please please please please someone answer asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveableangel

please please please please please please please please please! Someone answer this one question of mine in the vamp wedding was dd and gc there as maan and geet and if they were isn't geet suppoased to be heaviliy pregnant or did she mention they left the baby at home or something. Please please please please please please someone answer asap

I think it suppose to be after pregnancy and getting the child, as two things, in yesterday episode of GHSP, Lucky read the invitation, thought it seems like all were invited, one thing more in today's episode, the girls mentioned something about Maan being a papa (father) now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Samanalysepennu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
loveableangel: Yea they went as Maaneet.. and why would she be pregnant? LOL they had their baby yesterday .. so I think this is a while after and they probably left Junior MSK under someone's care while they were at Abhiya's wedding

Z

nirvanica15Samanalyseshali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
well me is zapping ... trying to find something interesting to watch... but just can't...

I think realization just hit me... NO Geet... No MG... No nok Jhok... no romance...no nothing... having a hard time to control my tears... almost a year ago I took an subscription for starone and that only for GHSP...A year later my fav show is off...which was like a routine... 22.30 (dutch time) was Geet time... nobody was allowed to disturb me... unless it was an emergency...

God ...life feels so empty...without Geet...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15Samanalyseroseinbloomswan20Meetu_Anu

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
thank you zee news and mk.gh for answering my question!Tongue

nirvanica15roseinbloomSecretKhabri420

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
@Shivi: Thanks for the history lesson! Big smile It was amazing to know the history behind that BG. Have you read the Rangmunch article with Raju Singh where he talks about how each one came into being? If you haven't go see it now. It's a great interview with some in-depth insight into what went into the making and the choosing of the music. When you hear the music, of course you know there must be lots of thought behind it, but it's nice to know what that thought process was.

@Jyo: You are probably right about 4Lions not being able to handle the pressure the channel was putting on them. I get the feeling that they became really jaded after their experience with Geet which is why the frenemy show is all business. None of them have really bothered to put their heart into it the way they clearly did with Geet. Gosh, that initial 8-month period was just the work of every single person on the team working with passion, zeal and energy to create something new and I will never forget what that looks like!

@Z: I am glad I help do things to your mind...Evil Smile
But seriously, the show we got when compared to itself fell in the last days was pretty bad, but when compared to anything else out there, it was sheer perfection. The fact that the Maaneet story stayed together as did the couple, made every crap circus moment we had to put up with worthwhile!

Also, I just had to share this. You remember the possessive conversation you me and Neha were having the other day? Well I can't believe I forgot to mention my favourite example of that! It is in Mahi Mahi the song sequence when Geet is feeling all bad for separating Maan from yet another family member and tries to distance herself but then she has this expression like, NO, I love him and he loves me and I have every right to be with him and she goes back up to him and puts his hand on her waist. I loved how she made up her mind not to wallow but to claim him and say to hell with the non-existent sister! He's mine and she can lump it! Thumbs Up

Edited by Samanalyse - 15 December 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsnirvanica15anjalireddyy84priyachandjyoti06roseinbloom

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

well me is zapping ... trying to find something interesting to watch... but just can't...

I think realization just hit me... NO Geet... No MG... No nok Jhok... no romance...no nothing... having a hard time to control my tears... almost a year ago I took an subscription for starone and that only for GHSP...A year later my fav show is off...which was like a routine... 22.30 (dutch time) was Geet time... nobody was allowed to disturb me... unless it was an emergency...

God ...life feels so empty...without Geet...

Cry I understand u Cry, meri haalat to bohot kharab hai Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15SamanalyseISHQSalmanSeroseinbloomshaliswan20pennu

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
This show has taught me to stop cribbing and appreciate what we have in hand. I cribbed about Annie-Arjun track and i got Circus party which made AA track look like a masterpiece...LOL I cribbed about Circus party and the show ended...Cry Right now i feel even that was bearable than this vacuum i'm in without GHSP...Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalysejyoti06pennuroseinbloomshali

Go to top