#Devils Den- A Tribute To The Antagonists!# - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Sammy.. GC said in an interview he'd take shows that are intriging and challenging.. and I think DD would do the same.. esp after the success GEET gave her and how much she's learned through it .. these two won't sign third rate shows.. I trust them with that much =)

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

PS: I do NOT want these two working with Ekta.. no matter how big and famous and well-known .. I just DO NOT want them working with her because their future will be crap .. I've seen it happen with most of her shows.. GurTi won't be spared from her either.. she flies high on her horse ...

Z

🀣 πŸ€£ 

Even I am scared of her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Cuz no matter howmuch ever new shows she has produced offlate, they are jarring and the same old thing. πŸ₯± 

@Sam and Dummy: The Den is for people with different opinions and everybody is welcome here re.πŸ€— Dont ever be sorry about expressing your opinion constructively.πŸ˜ƒ I would agree with Z here...I would want them in a new show more...hard to see that chemistry again.

You do have a point that actors need to explore. But here they are truly a brand...so many fans on Facebook (300,000)...I have never seen that type of craze before.😲😳

PS: I do NOT want these two working with Ekta.. no matter how big and famous and well-known .. I just DO NOT want them working with her because their future will be crap .. I've seen it happen with most of her shows.. GurTi won't be spared from her either.. she flies high on her horse ...

Z

She will kill them multiple times and make them victims of plastic surgery in the show😲
Shreyu: Honestly I feel for the PR people .. Ankita .. Sushant.. uff the craziness that show is in esp with that 20 yr leap .. yikes.. but yes her shows now are just nothing special IMO ..

Neha: That's what I mean .. Sammy is right that we cannot create Maaneet magic like this show again .. but I don't want that .. I want something different but I WANT these two because I just don't trust I'll love them the same with anyone else..tho I'd respect their decisions if they do other shows but I probably won't watch because it just won't be the same..with GurTi I know the talent and chemistry will flow right out in whatever situation bcz they've proven thru this show itself how they can excel in every genre so a new show with completely different characterizations and storylines could still work wonders bcz of the capacity of these two to carry it off well =)

Z
@Z..agree with u about ekta ..i too dont want Gurti to work in her projects
@Z..how was your birthday? ..hope u had a nice day πŸ˜ƒ

Shreyu: Honestly I feel for the PR people .. Ankita .. Sushant.. uff the craziness that show is in esp with that 20 yr leap .. yikes.. but yes her shows now are just nothing special IMO ..

Neha: That's what I mean .. Sammy is right that we cannot create Maaneet magic like this show again .. but I don't want that .. I want something different but I WANT these two because I just don't trust I'll love them the same with anyone else..tho I'd respect their decisions if they do other shows but I probably won't watch because it just won't be the same..with GurTi I know the talent and chemistry will flow right out in whatever situation bcz they've proven thru this show itself how they can excel in every genre so a new show with completely different characterizations and storylines could still work wonders bcz of the capacity of these two to carry it off well =)

Z

You just echoed my thoughtsπŸ‘πŸΌ Difficult to find that same level of acting calibre, dancing skills, physique, action-reaction, X-factor in both the leads again. In other couples, something or the other is missing. In these two...I have yet to find something amiss.πŸ˜›
Can somebody please post mp3 link for mahi new version?I can't explain my emotions after listening to it , the song was amazingly composed! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Yogi: Thanx for asking :) It went ok .. I'll be celebrating later though but it went great cuz of you guys you all made it special :) And what better present than that new Mahii Tune!? :D

Neha: YEA! That's exactly it.. These two just happen to have all those components whereas every other couple seems to lack in one area but excel in others.. with GurTi its like they leave no stone unturned.. and their persona, calibre and dedication is also something I've yet to come across! No snobbiness, no attitude, pure professionalism and dedication <3

Z